1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

General News - Turn Based Games in April

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Apr 1, 2020.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]The Turn Based Lovers give us an overview of which turn based games will be released in April 2020:

[​IMG]

"Waiting for the sun" - The Doors

Whoever is interested by the quarantine for the Covid-19 can really understand what is "the sun" I'm waiting for...
    In the place where I'm writing, Italy, the sun is not just a star but a hope of normality, not a mirage but something to believe in.

But this is serious matter and I'm aware that today we're here to talk about our common passion: videogames! So the "question of the day" is: can a bunch of bytes cures this damned virus?

Obviously nobody can really think so, but I'm convinced that if a "cure" is something that concern, not just our body, but also our spirit, than we can believe that even a simple videogames can lessen our suffering. During the past weeks (and still now) I was forced to stay at home... ever... and I cannot even think what would have happened to my mind without a good turn-based game, or a good book in my hand, in other words, without something capable of bring me somewhere else.

We are human beings and in order to maintain our mental health we have always to look forward and hope for our best, so even under these particular circumstances I think is right to talk about which videogames await us during the next month.

Despite the virus time goes fast and, with Spring, comes also another month full of indie releases.

To tell you the truth, beside a plethora of "not very well-known" games, this time we have also a few major releases. It would be enough to mention Gears Tactics or Alder's Blood to get satisfaction, but under the surface we can find also some others interesting titles like, for examples, Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond (an indie game which takes inspiration from the classic JRPGs), Dread Nautical (the new turn-based release from the talented ZenStudios) or, even, Sentinels of Freedom (which seems me a to me a turn-based version of the glorious Freedom Force!).

This month there are - really! - a lot of games so pardon me if I'll be a bit brief !

[...]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2020
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.