1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Game Release

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Abdel - Bhaal Spawn, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Rotku, http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/27/1600.html

DR, your system is oddly out of proportion RAM-wise with the rest of your hardware. The game will probably run (barely) on that graphics card, but your CPU will probably be below minimum specs. They haven't announced official system requirements yet, no, but they've dropped a lot of hints indicating that what was good enough to run NWN won't necessarily be good enough to run NWN2, especially if it was on the low end of what would run the original NWN.

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah - I got a really good deal on RAM chips when I upgraded my processor and motherboard last year. :)

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Bah, I guess my PC will never be able to run NWN2 so the Sept 2006 date will not matter to me. Aiming for a new PC in 2008 so maybe I will be able to play it then.

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually, I mistyped - this is my actual rig:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @2.1ghz
    1.5G Ram
    nVidia 5900XT 128mbRam

So it's a better processor than the one I listed earlier. With this I'm able to run the original NWN on 100% full settings, so I imagine I'll be able to run the sequel on at least the minimum specs.

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  6. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    According to gamebanshee late october. it is postpond for finetuning. www.gamebanshee.com

Well, as aspected. But at least it is not forced to be published. Christmas is soon enough for me.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

This is brilliant news! Means we won't have a half made product; hopefully they'll be able to get some more PW friendly things in; gives me more time to plan for NWN2 and enjoy NWN1; and most importantly, gives me more time to save up for a new computer!

8. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Seems i will be playing WoW untill oktober instead of september :p

9. The Gatekeeper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

It dosen't matter when it comes out as long as its done, I will know when it's out :) .

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.