1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Found something funny yet?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by TriLleX The Slayer, Jun 28, 2002.

1. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

In the blacklake district there are a few houses with either "disgruntled man," or "Disgruntled women," now that on it's own is funny i thought. BUT WAIT. when you talk to them you get the choice to say something along the lines of house security call. They answer rather perplexed as they have no idea what you mean. You say (Again along the lines of...) "Yes house security. Nobles just like you die in their houses EVERY day. So you pay me gold to protect you."
    **gulp** "Every day you say?"
    "Yes every day, nobles just like your next door neighboor, or....YOU!!"
    "AHHH okay here take the money..." and so on.
    Also a man you can meet, you can tell him that you have a cure for the plague, he gives you a hundred gold and then asks for you to hand over the cure, then asks why you are smiling, and then spews a stream of obsenities.
    Now the last one has to be with one of the prostitutes in ophala's.
    "Enough talk, let's nock boots honey!!"

2. ivanatora Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

The henchmen's stories are funny.

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    When does she says that, Slappy? I have to try that some time!!

4. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Deathmage, in Chapter Two, you've got to be really nice and sensitive to her. After you've gotten some of the cult discovery stuff done, she'll get very friendly. You then have that option. If anyone actually selected this, I would be curious to know what her response is.

5. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

There are two blokes standing by the entrance to the war zone in chapter 4. Pressing the tab key to check my PCs health, I saw "Wounded Soldier - Uninjured." I was amused.

6. Void Gems: 10/31

Also, to add to the above post, in the cleric trial in the prelude where you have to cure an "injured" person, if you press tab, you'll see that he's in fact uninjured...

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Tomi´s "Yoink, not yet stupid" part was unfortenatly(sp) the only real funny thing I found.

:sosad: I´m missing Volo, Elminster and Boo. *sniff*

:coffee:

8. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

Just playing through again and heading for the archaeologist camp...

Jax: Oh, a fellow scholar are you? Let me tell you about my research.

Jax: I am talking about a creator race. Very fascinating actually. I believe they lived thousands of years ago and I think one of their ruins lies somewhere around here.

To which my not-so-bright fighter replies:
    PC: So you are looking for dead things?

9. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

When Tomi said "Let's kill that lizard bitch," I thought that was pretty funny.

10. The Grim Rippor Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Check out the chicken's descripition:

A chicken stares at the road. Prehaps it want's to cross it?

And a middle cow in a field has a funny description too:

This cow gives a moo moo here, a moo moo there...

No lies, these are real :D

11. Taurus Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] So, compared to BG2, NWN has pretty boring humour.

I really miss those witty dialoges from BG2.

12. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] There's something else I miss from BG2. I think it was called a "good single player game." Yeah, thats it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.