1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Find me a picture!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well, im going to bed now, so if the pic acceptable, find this... if its not acceptable, just kind of ignore this. Ummm, after seeing that rat i suddenly feel very disgusted... so lets have something just as hideous... find me a pic of Premier Lorne Calvert, the uglyest man in Saskatchewan.

2. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    You mean this good looking dude? :D :p

Link to dude

What is your grudge against him anyway?

3. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Lets just say i voted against him... k, your turn.

4. Drugar

Media:
    Aha, ok then.

Find me a picture of a dwarf and an elf hugging :D

5. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

6. Drugar

Media:
    I don't even want to know where the dwarf's hand went :p

Angry Mickey

If this is acceptable I would like to see a picture of a dog sniffing his own behind :p

[ December 06, 2004, 14:50: Message edited by: Drugar ]

7. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

This isn't it.

Nor is this.

Who is copying who? Is there a 'Gungan Council' cosplay group in the Ukraine? Do the supreme justices call each other Boss Nass? Have I gone too far?

8. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    excuse me? what is your post about? it certainly isnt relevant to the topic...

9. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31

[Off Topic]

Drugar's request for a picture of a dog sniffing his own behind is in my opinion a test to see who's sense of propriety would overide their sense of self respect.

Even you, Dalveen, failed to undertake such a distasteful task for the purpose of creating a post relevant to the topic.

The combination of the rules and the task created a virtual barrier to further posts. So everyone stopped posting. In casual defiance I broke the rules. Twice. Because I can.

It has been six days since Drugar's request.
    [Off Topic]

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

So Black Beard you say Drugar killed the post and whe must except it because YOU can't forfill his request? Or did you post to hope somebody resurected this post?

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Its not that i didnt want to take the task, its just i didnt have time recently to look for the picture, so Black Beard, do us a favour and just be quiet.

@Drugar does this count?
    http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/images/d/dogsniff.jpg

anyway, if so find me a picture of a one legged pirate with a parrot on his shoulder and an eye patch.

12. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31

[Off Topic]

I posted to resurrect the topic.

I can submit inadequate or incorrect pictures to my hearts content, but I cannot request a new picture to be found as I am unwilling to seek Drugar's picture.

Where would it end? One minute your're finding distasteful pictures to move a thread along, then you are eating worms for money, and before you know it you are trading sexual favours with your boss for a promotion.

I know that worm eating people with negotiable morals exist but I am not one of them. That does not mean that I have to sit back and watch as a perfectly good thread is hijacked by 'would be' electronic puppet masters.

So when I say that this is not it I mean it in all scincerity.

[Off Topic]

p.s. I am joking.

13. Drugar

Media:
    @Dalveen: Yes, that will do nicely!

Your turn!

14. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Knock it off, Black Beard.

[ December 12, 2004, 12:57: Message edited by: Beren ]

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Beren, is that a "Bozo" I see edited away ? :p

This Hopefully applies for the pic? :p

EDIT: Dal says it's a go, so find me a picture of... an elf with sunglasses.

[ December 13, 2004, 17:58: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

17. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Rednik thats ok, have you any idea who she is or if there are more photo's where you found this one? :)

[ December 15, 2004, 16:06: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

19. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Damn :(

Edit: Cool I added it to my favorite pages!

[ December 16, 2004, 22:45: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.