1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Finally got into Morrowwind...

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by Orkrist the Cleaver, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Man, this game has really started behave weird. Every time I try to levitate I get pressed down to the ground and this weird *clickclickclick* sound starts. I'm going to try to reinstall the game today. If that doesn't help.... :( :wail:

2. Fiatil Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Yeah I have the lilarcor mod too, it's really fun. Even though the voice isn't similar to the one in BG2, the sword is hilarious. He really helps keep you company in the lonely land of vvardenfell.

For those of you who find the combat repetitive, I found a great mod called combat enhanced that adds combos and a 'trance' mode that allows you to slow down combat to pull off the combos. Here's the link

3. Tap Dancing Oyster Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

This is one of the best games I have played in the last couple of years because -
    There is so much to explore.
    The game is the one of most non-linear I have ever played due to way it is coded.
    The rules system is more close to life than most.
    Its very easy to mod.
    It is genuinely atmospheric and quite scary in places.
    Graphically it is excellent
    It does have its weaknesses however -
    At around lvl20 there are few enemies that are a challenge and by lvl40 you will breeze through anybody. There are mods to fix this though.
    There are so many ways to cheese your way through it can spoil your game.
    If you really want to enjoy the experience do not look at any of the downloadable guides or FAQs unless you are in severe difficulty... Oh and try and go for Arch Magister of Telvanni.

4. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yes, it is scary at points, a combination of the atmosphere, music and voice acting. Some of those Daedric areas are creepy, too.

I have noticed also that when you climb up some of the bigger peaks, especially in the SE area by the coast, the vistas are truly awesome.

Right now I've decided simply to aquaint myself with the varying locales and perform whatver little sidequests come up. I have yet to explore the East, North East, North, and the entire central area. It takes a while to get around and I decided to walk, not use a rider or teleport, if I'm going to some new place.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.