1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Few questions

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Eyebreaker7, May 29, 2014.

1. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    1] Does 2-handed weapon style work for bows and crossbows?

2] Is there some reason the Casque of Dragomir can't be removed from my inventory? I'm not using Hexxat and when I ditched her I got that damn thing in my pack. I can't remove it. Does it matter? Or can I eekeeper it out?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  3. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    1) Nope.

4. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

NOne of the weapon styles work with weapons used at range.

5. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sword and Shield does. :angel:

6. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31

Veteran

I just tried sword and shield style with the throwing daggers and the sling and it does not work even in EE.

Technically you can get two weapon style to work if you use keeper to equip a weapon in your off hand and a throwing weapon in your main hand. NOt sure if you want ot count that though.

7. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Is there something special about the studded leather armor that Aerie starts with? Why does she have it? So she can't cast her arcane spells?

8. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Nothing really. She just has it because as a cleric she can technically wear it to improve her armor class.

9. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Where is Imoen's cage she escaped from in the beginning of the game? There are no cages that way. I'm sure they didn't lock her in the room with all the equipment. Lol.

10. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    She's a mage. It's magic.

11. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

Didn't she mention at some point she was in the same room as Khalid?

12. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Not that I recall???
    Wouldn't she have told Jaheira??

13. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

She usually does say it to Jahiera actually. There's a dialogue where she apologizes about what happened to Khalid and says something about Irenicus making her watch.

14. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    OH YEEEAAA. I remember that now. Been using Dungeon Be Gone :p
    But that still doesn't show where she broke out of. She says she doesn't know if she could break out again or something like that?

---------- Added 6 hours, 8 minutes and 53 seconds later... ----------

What class was Balduran and how do you know? I've looked at all of his items and none of them say what class. They just say he was an adventurer.
    He would have been a Fighter or Paladin of some sort judging by the equipment.
    Also what race was he?

15. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31

Veteran

I don't think she actually saw him die, only that he got tortured or else she really should have told Jaheira earlier.

---------- Added 0 hours, 2 minutes and 22 seconds later... ----------

I believe that Balduran was a fighter (his actions and attitude seem to indicate he was more mercenary like rather than holy warrior type) and was human. This is just what I can piece together by what you find and read.

16. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Another couple questions about the de' Arnise Hold:

1] Why are the aunt and bodyguard hiding in the room that the trolls had to go through to get to the basements? The guard says he barricaded the 2 of them in there to keep safe? How is that a safe room? :p

2]And who closed the secret doors behind the trolls so you have to "find" them?

:rolleyes:

17. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Technicalities...:D

18. henkie

Media:
    Good questions. The answer is plothole.

There's quite a few and your questions slowly bring them all to light ;)

19. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    How does Haer Dalis' get through the room with all the Yaun-ti?

Anyone tired of me yet? :D

20. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The answer is grues. If it's dark there might be grues.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.