1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite Type of Music

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Icingdeath45, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Metal, rock mostly. With a lot of exceptions among other types.
    Thats just general.

Nirvana, Metalica, Enya(an exception), Limp Bizkit, ...

2. The_Anarkist Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Rock, Nu metal, Swing, Old stuff, Queen Beatles Monkees etc.

Gota love Frank Sinatra, Queen, Red Hot Chilis, Linkin Park. Coldplay. Enough said

3. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Soft Rock, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, THRASH Metal and some Death Metal :)

4. enjan Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I like a lot of stuff, but probably classic punk (and particularly good modern punk), british invasion, alternative rock, classic pop (velvet underground, etc.), all kinds of stuff really.

5. Maná Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Mostly rock, though I enjoy most music, with my all time favorite band being U2.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm sure you don't know them but my fav group is " Les cowboys fringant " IT IS NOT COUNTRY it's a local (for me at least) group from Québec. I also like Rock, Heavy Metal, Celtic, and a litle of Pop

7. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Trance. All kinds of trance...

8. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Oh, yeah, saying that I like that spooky black death metal stuff is going to scare everyone into a riot.

Actually, I do enjoy a good dose of alternative rock, but I find myself drifting away from the cookie-cutter punk and heavy metal music now. Emo and indie rock are two genres that stir something inside me. Funny, huh? I've discovered the good ol' days of acoustic guitar, much thanks to Chris Carabba.

9. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Punk Rock: AFI, Thrice, and Finch are my favorite bands.

10. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hmmmmm...... I don't listen to music much, but I like certain types of classical, jazz, and blues, plus weird stuff like BNL and jimmy buffet, although rock n' roll fits in somewhere, whoa, my life is a mess :confused:

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm pretty broad ranged, but I prefer classical and soundtracks.

12. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

[​IMG] Rap, gangsta rap to be specific...muwahahaha :evil:

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    TriLlex, I have listened to that music for years! Loved it! (talking bout the Psychedelic Trance/Goa)

Man with no Name, Transwave, Hallucinogen, Infinity Project. Astral Projection and Total Eclipse were my favos. Now you mentioned this, I'll probably try them again soon, along with some Drum&Bass (Grooverider, Johnny L. etc)

:)

14. Boo the great Banned

[​IMG] What kind of music I like??
    Almost all kinds of music, specially pop.
    But Trance is ok too.

15. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I like Nu-Metal & Hard Rock...

16. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Different kinds of metal, rock, hardrock, some blues and more.

17. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Emo And Punk are my favorite. Really The only thing I listen too

18. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I love the old 70's rock outfit. From about 1968 to about 1973 was where the best music originates, although i do like some of the mid 80's stuff as well. Jethro Tull and The Cure might seem to clash, but mix it with some Mike Oldfield and some Metallica and you have yourself a combination that is unbeatable.

Heavy Metal
    Death Metal
    Classic Rock
    Alternative Rock

19. K9999 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hate me....
    I love Digital Hardcore/Noize/Gabber/Speedcore/Digital Metal (SCHIZOID, ZYMOTIC, D-Trash Records), I am also very into Grindcore/Death Metal/Thrash Metal (Koffin Kanser, Kreator, ABSU, Dream Theater, Bolt Thrower [they rock!]), plus a heavy dose of trance/tech house/general club music (t r a n c e [] c o n t r o l, Hipp-E & Halo, BK [all hail the don of hard dance!!), drum n bass (Shy FX & T-Power, Adam F, Optical), plus some nu-metal/"mainstream" metal (Slipknot, Five Pointe O), plus some punk, leftfield, ambient, classical, reggae/dub, rap/hip-hop (not that bling-bling top 40 stuff) and some new age stuff.
    Oh yeah, ROCK ON!! :evil:
    BTW, why doesn't anybody like Digital Hardcore? :confused:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.