1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fallout pnp rpg

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Ironbeard, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

hmm... midnight GMT on saturdays could be tricky. unless the sessions are going to be more than 3 hours, it might not work well for me. 10 gmt starting time would be fine, though.

3. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

It might be a bit hard. Because what's that, 10am over here isn't it Aikanaro. I'll try to talk my parents into letting me do it. (Mission Imposible!)

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Well, I could push the time back an hour or two, but I still need to sleep :)

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Blyclaaf, bribes go a long way :)

Ironbeard, what other times could you play?

6. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31

Sleep!? Who needs sleep. And Aikanaro, you know my parents, I'm not supposed to have the net in the morning, and now that schools gone back. Like I said, Mission imposible, but it is for a good cause, so i might be able to do it.

7. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

i'd think parents would be more worried about Net late at night, when they're sleeping, not in the morning ;)

8. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31

Currently I'm thinking that we might start with rping a few scenes from the characters pasts, with little rolling and maybe a few simple combats. The benefit of this is that I don't initially have to worry about keeping people 17 hrs apart on the same page (I'll still have to sort something when Aikanaro and Blyclaaf leave Reno). To get an idea of what scenes would work, I'll have to know some form of character history.

9. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31

I'm Cool with that

10. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

I should probably think about putting my character together then, huh?

I'll get to it, and get it done.

EDIT: I can't do anything until next monday, at the earliest.

[ February 03, 2003, 21:24: Message edited by: LordNocturne ]

11. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31

Um, when are we gonna start playing?

12. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31

For the time being...
    Blyclaaf & Aikanaro - noon gmt Saturday
    Everyone else - midnight gmt Saturday
    Please let me know if you can't make it at these times, and I'm going to try to find a time when everyone can be on at the one time.
    If all goes well, I hope to start Saturday after next. I need info from everybody though, e-mail me a brief history/biography and stats. I don't need you to send me a full character sheet, but if you can then that's great. I can draw up a sheet from your prime stats, traits and tag-skills. Humans only - for the time being, with restricted skills as described in the skills doc (but no other non-standard rules). The first few sessions are going to be playing through scenes from the characters' history, with equipment decided in the scenes. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, e-mail or pm me.

13. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31

Does it matter if we don't have any die?

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Of course not. Mystra provides the dice and there are hundreds of downloadable ones on the net

15. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

I've been busy lately, but i'm about to put my char together, and think through history.

16. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31

OK, I've only got one history and one bunch of stats - I don't know if I can start with that. I'll try running the noon session (Reno) tomorrow, and I'll post here if anything comes up. I really don't have enough character info to start on the village, though.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Right, I haven't actualy emailed you my stats IIRC. I'll send them but they are without equipment at the moment
    But first, WTF is your email address?! I can't exactly send you an email without that

[ February 14, 2003, 14:43: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

18. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

I've got my stats done, i just need to email them to you and figure out my history. you'll have them tommorow for sure.

19. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31

It's fanganga@hotmail.com and don't worry about equipment. I've not actually given anyone an equipment allowance, and all equipment's going to be acquired in game.

20. Blyclaaf Gems: 1/31

IronBeard, did you get my PM. if so could you change my tags from 'Small guns, Big Guns, and Unarmed' to 'Small Guns, Unarmed and Pilot"?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.