1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

everyones age?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. herf Guest

[​IMG] hey , first of all sniper there is nothing wrong with greebos or goths, that is like saying there is something worng with christians because they pry, i dont really give a fuck what peoples preferences are, if i dont like the actual person then i wont be their mate, but if i do like them then i will be their friend no mater what type of person they are, it is not up to you to pass judgement on those who are not the same as you, you have no right whatsoever to call them strange or weird or fucked up or whatever.
    egg man- woooooohooooooo, you say that the people who write guides for the games are gaming gods? that would make me a gaming god of planescape torment, ;)
    ther is nothing wrong with useing a guide, we have all done it at certain times...

(i my self am a minor goth, i am not biest towards or against any religious cults or any specific bands or people who do things that i dont do, i dont think that it is right that sniper has judged these people and i feel that he has judged them unfairly)

define normal- well there are a few ways to define normal, you could have the normal in the reflection of a mirror (physics), or you could have the poeples choice of normal, which are things that they see as outrageous, like snipers view of people who listen to slipknot (he says their weird), mostly people think that weirdness as things they themselves wouldnt do, like killing someone or someone reading a dictionay, we all have our own scruples (rules to live our life by) and we obey them but we all have to respect other peoples scruples as well.

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Very well spoken and yes i know what you mean. But you did say that we have set our own rules and morals to live by, thus giving us the right to define what we find weird and what we do not. And i didn't mean to cause offence to you...unless you are in my school. Why, because those goths and greebos in my school have this habit of stealing girlfriends, breaking up friendships, trying to start fights and give threats. And because of this, this is how i stereotype goths and greebos. I know that this is a narrow minded way of thinking but to be honest i have not met any other goths and greebos in person and have not been able to obtain other impressions about them.

About the slipknot and marilyn manson thing, I do not like them because the greebos and goths in my school keep on talking about death concerning those bands. And as for manson, well i've heard afew of his songs and songs like "disposable teens" are just plain sick.

So please forgive me for offending you as it is all really down to those greebos and goths in my school

4. herf Guest

[​IMG] thank you

5. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] What's a Greebo? Like a mosher?
    I hate townees though.

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Getting back to the topic

I'm 15 in March

and by the way : Happy New Year everybody.

7. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I like slpiknot, but not manson, personally, my experiences with goths, greebos, moshers and the type havn't been great, however herf, if you're one, you're certainly one of teh nicer ones i've met or talked with.

8. hooligan_inc Guest

All of that sect of society (Goths, greebos etc etc) sit on the museum steps in Lancaster drinking cider and telling me to 'shut the f**k up Adam you scouse wanker.'

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Whats a mosher?
    And
    Whats a townee?

10. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Holy cow! Can anything really be worse than
    the 90's?

11. Well, a mosher in my school is basically anyone who listens to music which has any sort of guitar. Apparently if you listen to the Stereophonics you're a "fookin' mosher", and are obssessed with death.

Townies (aka "scallies" in my school) are people who listen to dance, house etc music. and believe shit like what is above. Also commonly known as "smackheads". :)

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Then i'm a mosher then...actually a fookin mosher but i dont hang about with death...never liked him...

13. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

I'm 38. I hope that makes someone happy.

14. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Townee: So yeah, I f**kin shagged this bird, smoked about 7 f**kin grams of weed and drank about 10 f**kin pints, then this f**kin guy was after me bird wasn't he, so i f**kin gave him six wi' me right hand and put me f**kin boots to him. Well 'ard me.

GOD I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!

15. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Candy Ravers. Ick.

Syl...

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Oh in that case, i've beaten up a townee for licking my Offspring lyrics book. Bloody good book it was too!

17. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

[​IMG] offspring rocks!

my favorite line:

from the song pretty fly:

well he's getting a tattoo yeah
    he's getting ink done
    he asks for a 13 but they drew a 31
    friends say he's trying too hard
    and he's not quite hip

ahhh, that just rocks!

18. Lukki Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

I am 14.

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Us modern samurais don't get much respect..
    hey start a new topic on this, would you sniper? on types of people...

20. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Human for myself.

Syl...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.