1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

everyones age?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

How about 35 and still getting younger..

I cannot be the oldest here or...

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Whoohoo! :cool:

I feel much better now! LOL!

3. Wingfoot Guest

as i posted before i am only 27, soon to be 28 in about a month, but what gets me is all this damn grey hair that is sprouting up in my beard and hair. just dont get it. how many of you youngsters out there can say that have grey hair at such a young age. just cant figure it out, i have more grey than my parents.

and yeah the 80's did kinda suck.

4. Silver Dragon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I had no idea that you guys were so old. I thought that the wizard and sorcerer were in there 20s but I thought you other guys were teens. I didn't think guys your age played computer games. Hah, you learn something new everyday.

Is there anyone younger than I.(13)

[This message has been edited by Silver Dragon (edited December 21, 2000).]

5. desperado Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Veteran

I will be 20 in april.

6. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It would seem there are more people on the forums here who are 20+ vs some other boards that seem to be littered with younger players.

Happens everywhere as those with the same mind set seem to flock to the same pond. Thankfully, the more mature and well rounded indivudials have kept this place a secret from all the "PALDINS UNITE!" posters found elsewhere.

Syl...

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes, seems that the protective mythal and all those mantles I've set around & on top of it are still holding. (Thank God!).
    From my experience, these forums have the most mature and well-learned user base on the net.
    Makes you feel kinda warm and fuzzy inside to think that you've helped to create such an excellent community!
    So, thanks to all of you who keep coming back. ;)

8. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

After reading this thread, and getting an idea of the age demographics on this board, I can honestly say that the 'younglings' who frequently post here also have some quality material in their posts.

Makes for some fun and interesting (if not a bit sarcastic) exchanges. Keep up the good work guys! :)

9. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm 25, i've posted that on other parts of teh sites. wow, how could you think taluntain is 40! ( i read that tiny about me thing you wrote before you changed the graphics on the site ) oh, and wingfoot, i have a bit of gray hairs in my gote and near my ears.

[This message has been edited by The Fat Egg (edited December 21, 2000).]

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow Egg, I didn't know you've been a fan for so long!
    It's been, what, over half a year since I changed the site layout & design. When DID you come to Sorcerer's Place first? Just curios.
    So, you're back to the boards now, eh? Finished BG2 yet?

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited December 21, 2000).]

11. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] ha ha Eggman sportin' the Gote. hey now i don't feel so bad.

12. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm 18. Paladins unite!
    woohoo

13. Neapolis Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I´ll be 37 in januar, sich...! I was born in one of the best Year for "Brunello di Montalcino" the best italian Wine, and I think people from 1964 are something special!!!???

14. Nightal Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

15. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

I came here before there were even 200 people i registered about 7 months ago. i even e-mailed you a couple times. yeah i've beaten BG2 but with great difficulty. (and with a strategy guide, i feel so ashamed :(

[This message has been edited by The Fat Egg (edited December 22, 2000).]

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

That was the trends in the 80's and 90's...but now in the 21st century to come, The new trend is becoming a greebo and/or a goth...NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Damn bastards! Stole my girlfriend they did!

17. [​IMG] What the hell is a Greebo?????

18. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] NO Egg you didn't. man i refuse do believe that The Eggman used a Strategy Guide.

19. Yohan del Sud Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm 26. Looks like average (for this forum), to me...

20. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

ye wingfoot, it's true. I'm SORRYYYY *sob*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.