1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

everyones age?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 30, 2000.

1. herf Guest

[​IMG] erm, i think i know what will make him feel better, my dads 55 in two weeks!

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I just LOVE being 15! I'm not the youngest and neither am i the oldest! Thank god! I'm not a newbie nor am i an old sage!

3. herf Guest

[​IMG] so your kinda in the middle, i think i am the youngest, but me no cares.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey! Who's feeling bad? If I was feeling down about it, I wouldn't have posted :)

But, thanks for the thought anyway...

5. herf Guest

[​IMG] its the thought that counts isnt it? it is the thought that counts isnt it? please tell me its the thought that counts, cuz if it isnt then i am gonna have to start buying people presents!!

6. Thaumas Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

What kinda presents?

8. herf Guest

[​IMG] the kind that cost money.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Ok...don't mind getting me a few then?

10. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

For the record, I'm 16. I don't think age is as important as intelligence; just as long as you act mature enough.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Agreed. It always impresses if you are able to cope with situations in a calm and sensible way.

12. Silver Dragon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hah I beat you all at 13. But then again I lose don't I. Now I'm depressed.

13. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Holy Cow some of you guys are really young!

I'm old enough to know that from now on I'll have to watch my words and attitude more carefully, and yet I'm young enough to still not "act with maturity" sometimes.

Who would've have guessed that I very nearly poisoned the minds of youngsters! :o

14. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Bah! I wish I was 13 in today's day and age.

The 80's sucked ;)

Syl...

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

What do you mean? The eighties were "Awesome"! What I can remember, anyway... ;)

16. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

'And in second place...
    In the race to the geriatric ward...
    Lord Moeken tipping the scales at 30 years of age!

Second only to Blackthorne TA

So far...

17. Boon Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Im 29 and dreading my 30th birthday in January.

18. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Does that mean I'm third closest to old age and the grim reaper at 29 ?

19. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Boon,

Cheer up. 30 isn't really so bad.
    You're only as young as you feel or act.
    Just think, you can show your kids all your break dance moves you picked up in the 80's.

Hmmm.. my wife keeps telling me I should grow up.

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Actually, I think I'm second to Blackthorne...I'm 31! But I have no intention of growing up anytime soon! So I think it's kinda cool, that I'm hanging with the youngsters... ;)

And the 80's wasn't that bad...Well, except for all the florescent bandana's, coca cola t-shirts, and Wham! Okay, maybe they were that bad...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.