1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Emissary Issani Bug?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Sir Belisarius, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I found the Emissary in Yaisog's cave. In the dialog, I said the way was clear to leave. He disappeared...After clearing Yaisog's and Logrim's lairs, I finally made it back to the Well. Callum told me to keep looking for the Emissary!

WTF? He left! So did the miners and they were at the Well when I got back - Is Issani bugged? Did I lose him in the tunnels? I've gone back 3 times to look for him, but he's GONE. Any suggestions?

Is this a known bug?

2. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Are you Sure that was the emissary ;)

3. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    D'oh! :eek:

Ahhh.....The intrigue!

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I guess you didn't exactly clear Logrim's lair then? In case you didn't notice, there's another level below where you killed Logrim (and Yaisog if you didn't kill him in his own lair).

5. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Erg, I may have gotten my orcs\emissary's mixed up. If thats the case, listen to BTA! If not, forget I posted this.

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ***Spoiler***
    No, I think you got it right (as I recall at least). There's somebody who claims to be an emissary in Yaisog's lair, and then you actually find Issani where the torture was being conducted and undead raised, one level below where you face Logrim (and Yaisog if you let him go before).

7. Sir Fink Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

SPOILER:

The first "emissary" you meet is an impostor. It's possible to grill him during the convo and that results in a fight. Otherwise, he runs off and you should have an encounter later while you're traveling on the map in which he confronts you and fights you.

8. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    I missed a room in the confusion of battle!!! :lol:

I'm glad that quest is over...2 paladins in one party is too much!! How about Qara though? She's pretty strong, even if I'm not a fan of sorcerers...Well, Tal excluded, of course. ;)

I'm enjoying this game now...I have a few little grips, like why all the shields in the game look the same, and armor isn't as exotic or customizable like NWN - but it's usally little stuff like that. The camera is fine, I don't understand that one!

Crafting is pretty cool - I made +2 mithral full plate, upped my Astral blade to +3, and made an umber hulk heavy shield. Good stuff! It's funny, any gem, jewel, limb, fang, toenail, skin sample, etc...All gets picked up! Who knows what you can make with it!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.