1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Elgorn - the campaign has started

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Divine Shadow, Sep 23, 2001.

1. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"By the gods! Are you sure you can control these fiends?!" Fandoren says.
    Mithura quickly steps between Zey and Azirath.
    " Enough! You will stop this nonsense at once! Obey me! OBEY ME! Oh no!"
    " Mithura! Send these demons back whence they came NOW!"
    " Something is wrong! I can't control the spell anymore!"

2. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Azirath feeling the anger building all over the room shields himself in a shimmering sphere of silvery-white ki that destorts his form as if it were water. He quickly weaves a spell of major warding, and floats smoothly into the air. In his mind he readies a spell of line of sight teleportation should the need arise to use it. With a snap of his slender fingers a shimmering blue throwing dagger of pure energy appears in his hand, he readies his staff in the other, and glares piercingly at Zey...

3. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

*Zey growls lowly at Azirath, ignoring Mithura. His eyes begin turning completely black and Azirath feels a force begin draining away the energy from his magical shields, as if leeching them. As the energy drains, the black glow in his eyes begin to encompass his body, turning him into a spot of blackness before the eyes of the onlookers*

4. Azirath Gems: 6/31

"Enough!" Screams Azirath piercingly, he feels power surging from the creature more powerful than most of the adversaries he has faced. He continues to feed power into his shields and wardings and sets up an impenetrable barrier of ever-shifting red and silver around himself. He snaps his fingers and the energy dagger is gone, and he holds his staff back behind his back, and holds out one hand in a "halt" gesture, with that he moves slowly toward Zey all the while holding out his hand, hoping that this does not turn in to a battle as he first suspected...

5. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] *Zey looks at a large rock near him, then concentrates on it. A thin black beam snakes out to it, then suddenly turns into a huge beam and then a flash like lightning followed by a sound akin to thunder. As vision is restored, the rock is seen only in many parts, having been blown to shards by the destructive beam of released magic energy.*

6. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The conjurer desperatly tries to regain control over the githzerai and Racseranoc, but falls exhausted to the ground.
    The elven king quickly takes her in his arms,
    and orders his army to run like mad.

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Mathetais allowed a tendril of his cloak to attach itself to the feeling elves.

Turning to the battle about to begin, he shouted, "Stop this at once! The enemy is not among us! Together, maybe, we can win our way back to our homes."

8. Azirath Gems: 6/31

"That is precisely what I am trying to do!" Azirath drops his magic shields and wardings in an act of good will and to prove he wishes no ill towards Zey.

9. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

*Zey sits down on the ground, like a dog sits. He watches the rest in silence, waiting for the next line of action.*

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Sacrafix growled to himself, "I'm not leadership material! Thank Gallians that these two are pulling themselves back together."

Turning to his companions he allowed the hood of his cloak to melt away, revealing the scarred face of a demi-human. His ancestery looked uncertain and most people wrote him off as a multi-bred mutt, such as were becoming more common with the intermingling of the races.

Sighing he said, "I know not what worlds you come from, but it appears that we are now companions of necessity. I attached a trailer to our Nympho-summoner. Shall we follow her and her elven consort so that we can begin to unravel this mystery?"

11. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] *Zey sits silently, waiting for orders, as a good soldier does.*

12. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Xal comes around and sees nothing of what he had when he was last lucid. He feels somewhat refreshed, and his mind is concentrated once again. Now as the others talk he is able to understand the language.

13. Azirath Gems: 6/31

"Yes" says Azirath in slick tones. "I think good sir, that would be a wise decision." He stand waiting and at ready...

14. Julius Skull Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Julius awakens from his long nap and takes a look around.

"A fine mess i'm in today.... I'm getting hungry, perhaps a feast is in order.... shall i hunt some rabbit?"

15. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] *Zey stays silent and watches the rest talk. In his mind he considers who to trust and not, liking the mage, he has proven his worth. Unsure about the rest, Zey decides the Mage (Azirath) would make a good leader and moves over to him and sits near him, watching the rest.*

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] "Azirath is as good as any other", Sacrafix growled. "But I suggest we let our hunger pangs rumble a while longer and hunt the people who got us into this instead. I'd like to sink my teeth into that rabbit ..."

17. Azirath Gems: 6/31

Azirath moves back and puts his hands up reluctantly "I am honored that you both find me worthy of being your leader... but I fear that my worth would be more as a... strategist than any kind of leader. I don't feel I have the leadership qualities of some others here. Sacrafix or perhaps the bard there, or the psi warrior, but not I..."

[This message has been edited by Azirath (edited October 03, 2001).]

18. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Sacrafix began walking after the nymph and her elven companions.

"Leadership is best determined by action, not by votes. We're not casting lots to see who gets to be the Sha of Pergaborg! We are facing certain death in an alien enviorment. Let us move or let us rot.

"As for me, I shall follow her and begin solving this mystery."

19. Azirath Gems: 6/31

"I shall follow where she goes as well." Says Azirath boldly. With that he begins casting a plethora of protective and reflective magicks upon himself, and in a wink of light his ruby topped staff of dark wood is gone, and in a second flash a large druish walking staff of grey-blue wood with runes carved all along its surface takes its place. "This is my enchanted staff which i forged from a thick branch which fell off the Tree of Solitude, a landmark of my homeland. It is quite powerful, and obviously magical"

(A D&D description of my staff so that you know its abilities and uses)

Druid's Staff +4 "Arcane Instrument"
    Enchantments: Indestructible, Infinite casting of "Minor Heal", Ability to cast "Command Word: Die" at the cost of sapping all my energy, Increased speed and accuracy in combat when wielding it, Usable and wieldable only by me

20. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31

*Zey leaps into the air and spreads his wings, gliding above the group. He watches for anything hostile, taking close looks at the shadows. His night vision penetrates the darkness, while his ability to see heat and movement augment his searching.*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.