1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Eighth Dimension: #32 The 1109 Gathering - Ritual

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by 8people, Aug 30, 2009.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Seh'riina took part in her first ritual today!

The clan I have been adopted into is the Lon Liag, we have three very powerful werewolves, a powerful vampire and looking to get two paladins as well (who will, of course, become powerful with all our support)

This ritual was very special however. Finn Flynn had an ancestor who was possessed by a demon, a weak man who was slow in the Lon Liag Games and too weak to be a warrior, not smart enough to be a scholar or mage. A demon said she would make him powerful if he fetched her a claw from a werewolf that is encased in ice at the top of a mountain. It took Finns' forefather a full year of climbing to find the claw and the demon was sat their waiting for him - as he had spent the past year climbing mountains he was now big and strong, the demon transferred the power of the werewolf claw to Flynn and granted him the ability to regenerate - however, the Flynn ancestor felt cheated and was angry so the demon took control of his body.

Through the generations the blood of the demon has lain dormant and we awoke it bringing into being the first demon in Erdreja to have innate regeneration abilities.

The ritual was very powerful (9.5/10 points!) however the wording of the paperwork handed into God meant we lost a point due to putting "posess" instead of "create" :(

I am building myself up to be a bargaining chip for the Liag and for the Alchemists Guild and also myself - I can participate in one ritual a day and provide up to twelve power cards to each ritual I am in - PLUS I can access and purchase potions that enhance a ritualists power. I will exchange my services for favours for the guild, clan and my own personal development.

I also wore my new corset for the event, it is green and my bodyguard bought it for me, the guild were pleased at this development.

[​IMG]

Later that evening the guild paid for staff to visit The Fur and Claw, a brothel in the Bears Faction lands. Everybody had an excellent time apart from yours truly.

I did my get-pillared-on-vodka-and-become-thoroughly-miserable routine.

Drinking in the dark makes for a very ill 8y! I didn't see how much I had drunk in one go until I saw the empty bottle in the morning.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.