1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Educate me on WWE...:confused:

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Nataraja, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    And he remembered the correct arm that was apparently injured too. Ive seen wrestlers switch limbs mid-match, not that I watch regularly, last time I watched regularly was back when Kane wore a mask and no one knew who he was, and I stopped watching about the time that someone, I think Kane, fell off a cage and hurt themselves. Also I used to watch in the 80s after my parents went to bed, but those days are almost totally forgotten...memories a sieve...

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Don't blink, the Boogeyman is gone. Released today. :skeptic:

3. Nataraja Gems: 12/31

Media:
    Could someone fill me in as to why John Cena and JBL were fighting on cars in what looks like an underground parking garage. I watched that today on dvd, and while it looked cool I didnt know why they were doing it. I asked my client but sometimes its hard to understand him and I just say 'yeah' :o

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

It was a gimmick match. JBL and that other cretin had a feud over the WHC, and creative decided that instead of a plain ol' wrestling match, we'd have a classic gimmick match.

And about the gimmicks matches -- there are tons of 'em. Casket match, Street fights (often agremented with a theme, like if it's Finlay than it's a Belfast Brawl), (Object) on a Pole (think Undertaker's "Biker Chain Match", to name just a few. So the JBL/moron fight you saw was a New York City Parking Lot Brawl, a gimmick variation of a backstage brawl.

5. Nataraja Gems: 12/31

Media:
    It seems Raw is full of them, Ive been watching the feud between Randy Orton and Triple H, and all that. Its good to know that my client doesnt think its real. He just likes the hardcore wrestling in ECW or something. After Tueday I might have more questions, if it rains Im going to be stuck in his caravan watching his dvds.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.