1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Druid VS Cleric

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Istari of Thay, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Istari of Thay Banned

A dragon??

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Being a dragon myself, I can tell you that dragons love to be bears. Trust me!

3. Istari of Thay Banned

Hmmm, are you sure...
    You don't like a dragon, are you a half-dragon maybe?? :confused:

Anyway, thanks for the info...
    It was foolish of me just to assume that dragons didn't like to be bears, just like that...

For that I apologize, both to you Master of Nuhn
    and to Gothmog4320... I am sorry... :(

[ February 14, 2003, 12:20: Message edited by: Istari of Thay ]

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Fixed your typo ;)

I bet it isn't possible to shapechange into a dragon now is it? :(

[ February 14, 2003, 18:15: Message edited by: Faragon ]

5. Kuldaharian Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] it depends...if the category is single class...i go for druid...because of shapeshifts and offensive spells...but in multi-class..cleric is the best...with 8 orders..you have many options to choose from...like fighter/battleguard...and many more!!

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I read in an other thread the possibility to play a cleric/druid. I started one (Silverstar/Druid), hacked it (console) and tried some possibilities. Quite fun, you know!
    But make sure you are Something-Neutral or Neutral-Something, depending on your clerics alignment.

7. Bhaal's Drinking Buddy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

druid=animals n more agresive spells
    cleric=heal/ressurect+cool names like battleguard of tempus or tempos accordin to those stupid barbarians in HoW from IWD1

8. Dragu&Barud Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Equal!Druid(15)Cleric(15) is the best.If you
    have to compare,well druid is stronger is the
    woods fields and outdoors.He can make a great
    lightning combos with Call lightning and static
    sharge.With 6 call lightnings and 4 static charges
    each round a lightning will strike.The clerics
    can cast Animate dead(well you know how fair this
    spell is)Can cast antimagic field(very dirty spell),very deffensive spells,but the druid can
    shapechange into a dire bear with 30STR.Well different classes for different situations we say.

9. knightblade Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'll go with Dragu&Barud. Although IMO having both druid and cleric in the party can be very helpfull, especially when it comes to the healing department.

10. cain Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I never played with druid...but i try it next time

I find cleric very helpfull with his healing spells...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.