1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dreams

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Iku-Turso, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I don't dream too often. I dreamt once in the army and then I was quite comfortably a civillian. Just when things got interesting the traditional military wakeup quite traumatically disturbed everything and it was time to prepare for a five day camping in the woods. That had to be the worst wakeup in my life. Since then I can't remember any dreams, I used to dream a lot more but all I can remember is some shady details of them.

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I haven't had a dream for a long time, so here is an old one:
    I dreamed I was walking in that famous painting with all the melted clocks, and I sit down on a tree stump. The clocks start ringing at the same time and I fall to the ground and cover my ears with my hands. I then woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing with my head under my pillow.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A couple of nightmares:

Tal allowed images to be shown on the boards. :mommy: It was horrible!

DotW had forced Kitrax to change his online nickname several times so Kitrax would get banned.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Err, I fail to see what's so nightmarish in that. I'm more curious as to *how* I managed to get Kit to swap PDN several times. Blackmail, perhaps?

Here's one recent:

I had rolled back in time, and I found myself back into my old school. Interestingly, I was given the blessing of the principal to whatever in the nine hells I wanted. I... err, "renegociated" an english grade with the hell of one red hot, mid 20s gal who replaced my old english teacher this specific year. I also busted the jaws of people I hated, rised a campaign of anarchy, tortured the same people I hated by forcing them to ingest caferia food, then burnt the place down to the ground using fat-free yogourt mortars.

It was kind of cool.

5. WiZinc Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

My own dream is actually an old one that I've seen before, well actually this is the second time that I've seen this dream, only this time the events were different with different people.
    In the dream:
    /start dream
    We were on a train, in the trains' heatpipes I was sure there was treasure hidden inside, you only needed to hit them with small hammer and it would spill out, of this I was sure. The problem? I didn't have the right kind of hammer :(
    Well I didn't get my treasure and neither were we going to skiing as I thought but we were going to a beatiful VIP exotic islands. This is strange as we weren't long on the train and we didn't leave Finland at any point. :p
    Well no matter, when we came to the wooden bridge, that was the only way to get to the islands, we tried to sneak in. See we didn't have any money even thought everyone else knew where we were going, skiing was free apparently.
    Somehow we got in. We had a great time, the place was brilliant, product of my brilliant mind how else? :p
    The weirdest part was that there was curfew at the islands and for a good reason! There was kind of like a Death Star, I can't think a better analogy, structure that shot laser at everybody who went out of the villas after curfew. Well of course we went outside and tried to avoid the "death ray", see the ray couldn't immediately shoot at you, it had to target you first and you could see it as it emitted red ray first that had to lock to you and then it shot a pulse at you, using the red ray as a rail.
    And you had like ten seconds to move fast enought so that the ray wouldn't point at you, as the ray couldn't move very fast, otherwise it would have disturbed the pulse.
    Well couple persons died, none that I knew, at the dream or from real world, but everybody still did it. There was like person or more dead every morning, yet the place was a huge success and was never closed.
    /end of dream

I like this dream as the scenery is very beatiful, atleast what I remember from it, and it's very exciting dream.

[ November 21, 2006, 14:47: Message edited by: WiZinc ]

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I had a very unusual dream last night. I was in a decrepid old house that we had just purchased. There were many holes in the floor and cracks everywhere but it was already furnished. The previous occupants had even left some DVDs and other personal items behind.

The setting is not at all unusual for my dreams the strange thing was that the house was not haunted. Every time I've had a dream about that kind of house the house has been filled with spirits. Always the top floor and basement have had the most dangerous and malicious ones. This time there were no ghosts.

I did notice that some strange things were happening. Little items would be moved or disappear. Near the end of the dream I caught a small child (maybe three or four years old) stealing some food from one of the rooms. The child was thin and dirty and I felt very sorry for her so I decided I would help her.

End of dream

7. Disciple of The Watch

Okay, time for something weird.

I actually stumbled upon that gal just an hour ago. Oddly, she has a different hair color now, and is also thinner, just like how I saw her in my dream... and guess what, judging by the looks she gives me, the "I-can't-breathe" kind of hug and the, err, wandering hands, it wouldn't be hard AT ALL to do her. I don't want to and won't do it... but it a disturbing coincidence nontheless.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I've been dreaming about settling down and having kids a lot recently, dreams that made me wake up feeling really positive for the rest of the day.

Problem 1. I hate kids
    Problem 2. I'm 18

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Had an odd dream last night.

Started off in the front of a car next to some girl, while a guy to my right was driving (yes, for some reason this car had 3 front seats). The guy drove aroung at high speeds all over the place for seemingly no reason.

Dream suddenly lurches forward in time and I'm standing in a room of mirrors while the same girl is trying to improve my archery skills. Strangely, the arrows never flew straight, much to her disgust. Not much happens and the dream moves again.

This time we (same girl once more) are huddled behind some sort of cabinet, hiding from something big. Not sure what it was, but we were both trying to fit in a very small space to avoid it because being found would definitely be a Bad Idea.

Final part is me wrestling with some purple monster thing that looks like it has been formed from purple stands of ivy and then coloured in by a child with a shaky hand. Even its eyes were badly coloured in! I remember something about its heart and then I woke up.

The really odd part is that I can't shake the feeling that the whole dream was somehow based upon this girl. We obviously knew each other and, even though I have no idea what her face was like, she was very attractive. Other than that, she had dark hair and was wearing a black t-shirt that suited her well. For some reason the t-shirt sticks in my mind rather prominantly. The confusing part is that she doesn't really fit anyone I know. So I've ended up having a dream about a girl that it seems I've never met. :nuts:

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I dreamt ;last night that I was in The SIms. I was a Sim Vet, and was having a vet surgery built for me by a bevy of anime beauties.
    Problem was, they kept slacking off. Ryoko went to sleep, Mihoshi was fawning over the kittens and puppies, and Motoko Kusanagi went off to arrest people.
    Thus, the sick animals of Simville had no surgery to go to.

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Sorry for bumping the post but it's better than making a new one and having two :)

So last night I had three weird dreams

#1 - A weird man broke into Jack's school and was after all the children, but the headmaster and one of the teachers stopped him, and then next day the teacher's car wasn't there so he must have died

#2 - I wanted to buy a house from my cat, Tigger, but she wouldn't sell it to me

#3 - Me and a friend I knew at school were running away from someone all the way to Dublin from England, and my legs wouldn't keep running because I was tired (Hardly surprising given the distance)

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Last night I dreamt I was playing su doku :roll: This was strange for me because I was actually myself in my dream :p

Most the time I'm other people or simply an ever-present observer indetectable to the other participants of the dream.

Two nights ago I was a chinese person :xx:

13. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    After I spend a day playing with my new guitar and watching Interstella 5555 from YouTube, something went loose in my head.
    In my dream, I was a blue-elvish creature who did these worldsaver-wizard type of things by playing the guitar (a bit like Väinämöinen with his kantele).

I liked it very much, perhaps it was a sign! Make way 'live aid', I'm the one saving Africans now!

14. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I dreamt I was me with superhuman strength and speed last night. I was kinda being initiated into some kind of brotherhood and was just starting to grow my "wings" I wanted to go back to sleep once I woke up :(

15. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I had a freaky dream that I somehow developed all these muscles just from kneading dough. It was horrible...

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Huh, I never remember my dreams. It's been like that most of my life.
    I can sometimes tell what type of dream I've been having based on my emotional state when waking.

I have been prone to night terrors all my life. My psychology instructor mentioned that it was odd that I am still having them as an adult. Apparently it's not that common.

17. Disciple of The Watch

/casts Resurrect thread

I've had many weird dreams those last weeks.

One of them was a friend of mine chasing my grandmother with a pair of scissors. Another one involves me when I was in college, getting banned from the college for arriving at a class stoned (been there, done that more times than I'd like to admit), then meeting my coworkers and one chick hitting on me which kinda looked like an ex of mine (creepy), then encouraging me to post my resume to my former boss. Then, I somehow ended up in a luxurious apartment and turned into a burglar, with the dog not giving a damn about me, then I reload a gun and shoot my old French teacher six or seven times then poof, I woke up.

Oh, and here's my favorite: I had won $1000 with someone, and he wanted me to cash it in and then we'd share the cash, but I had a conference to attend, so I went to it, then I got out and went to take the bus and I found myself in a small town in north, absolute middle of nowhere, and the town was built on a mountain, I suppose because all the streets were going up. It was the winter, and I bumped into a friend of mine, and she gave me a lift and we smoked MJ and drank booze, then I ended into a weird Metroid-esque level (think the original Metroid on Nintendo quality, image and sound), and I bumped into the guy who I had won $1000 with, and he was freaking POed at me for losing the ticket (which mysteriously vanished during the conference), and we had a Cage of Death match in the middle of the Metroid-esque level, and I won after I spike piledrived the guy on a zoomer.

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Gotta love being in my head.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...99% of the time, I can't remember any of my dreams. Most of the time I wake up and I feel like I didn't dream at all. Today was different. :D

I had an odd dream, where the wife and I were driving from California back to Utah with Bridget, Holly, and Jenna (The Girls Next Door) in a crummy minivan. At one point, we stopped at a rest area to use the bathroom, which was utterly disgusting. Upon coming back to the van, I find out that while I was on the Jon, the wife had screwed all 3 of them. (Apparently girl on girl action happens in fast forward... :skeptic: ) Anyway, the next thing I can remember, is that we're back on the road and Jenna farts right next to me. Not a little girl fart, but a massive "man fart". So the wife, Bridget, and I start covering Jenna with hundreds and hundreds of blankets to try and keep her smell covered.
    And then the wife (in real life) came home on her break and woke me up. :bad:

Odd...to say the least. :rolling:

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Heh, my recent bad dreams tend to feature tornados (yes, plural :p) although they are a geographical and meteorological impossibility here.

The I'm-back-to-basketball ones (I used to train basketball, but stopped some time back), are quite nice, though... Playing through whole matches without feeling tired... quite enjoyable.

However, most of my dreams I don't remember at all.

20. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    As I said in RB, last night I dreamt Tal sent me a PM that said I was a dirty spammer and that I was banned for a week. :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.