1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dreams crossing Reality

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vandalore, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Hmmm... for someone who does not find vampires "interesting" you seem to know a lot about them...

*look of innocent wonder*

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I want to be a vampire. Then I can run amok among all the assholes around me.
    Love Vampire: the Masquerade!
    Of course, the camarilla will slam me down real quick.

3. Neo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, it's not really the same, but it's still a lot alike :

When you're doing something (nothing in particular) en then you get that feeling like: This isn't the first time I'm doing this.

Has any of you got that weird deja vu-like experience too?

4. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] They are my racial enemy.

:D

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I get them all the time. But the case with me is... I can see it coming. Usually about 5 seconds before something happens, I go like, heh, seen this before.
    And the action rolls out in front of me exactly as I've seen it maybe a day or two ago in a flash.
    I never see things in advance that last longer than one or two seconds though. Maybe some really limited divination potential, I don't know.
    But it happened often enough to me that it has me wondering...

6. Neo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

That's exactly what I meant, Taluntain. In fact, I had the same thing half an hour ago, during maths :)

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Wooo! Spooky! You two are creeping me out! ;)

8. Sol'Kanar Guest

I have had dreams about vampires. Never with the vampires as enemies though. Many of my dreams involve dueling with swords of many different shapes and sizes. They dreams often end with a word, phrase, or action that really strikes upon me at the moment. Then that particular thing becomes the only clear thing I can remember about the dream and later I find myself wondering what the meaning of that such thing is and why it was so striking at the moment. It almost always has a meaning that manifests itself in my life somehow though. Spooky eh?

9. Lo Guest

Long time ago I had some deja-vu like experiences, where u feel lke u've already been in that place and know what's gonna happen next.
    Later they dissapeared and I get these future visions from time to time, also usually very short, but I can see what will happen and know it will happen although don't know when. Sometimes I can see the exact emotion and thoughts I will be experiencing... It's kind of like a dream when u r wide awake. The bizzare thing is these premonitions do happen, sometimes months later and I can recollect the visons from before pinpointing to that exact moment... This probably means I do have some psychic powers, but I've never really tried to explore or develop them, afterall I'm an atheist and CS student... Witch outfit doesn't fit into the picture ;)
    But then some people say all true woman are witches, beware :)

10. Lo Guest

Back to the topic of dreams. If u had a dream and can't figure out what it meant, but feel it was somehow important, email to me and I'll try to give u a few hints. As entartaining it would be I won't do this on the boards, mainly because it's too personal and would be unethical on my part to print the things people didn't give me permission to print in public.

11. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Lo: Heh, yah, I ended up in a computer field as well but aspired to be a psychologist at one point. I had an excellent Psych teacher in HS.

P.S. No! I can't be falling in love, I won't accept. Dammit.. aaak.. not again. :) Okay, fine.. maybe a little.

Did you read my "Oh it's Valintine's Day" post? I finally got to give her the thing. Her reaction is there.

12. herf Guest

[​IMG] YELLOW FEELING!! thata what it fucking is!! why the hell di none of you say about it earlier! sometimes when i sleep i wake up feeling *yellow* and then i know whats gonna happen that day, i started out with basically the same level of ability as tal and all the others but then i asked some people and they gave me some mind excercises abnd now i can see whats gonna happen 12 hours away, but only when i dream about it, when i wake up i feel yellow and i'm really hungry and sore all over and about ten minutes before i do something i know what i'm gonna do.

like has anyone just been sitting there near some shelves thensuddenly they've found their hand shootuing out and they've caught somehting that fallen of a shelf? anyone caught a cereal box when they didnt even see it was gonna fall? anyone just suddenly decided to walk down this street instead of that one? thats the kind of thing i'm talking about.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Um... Nope.

But seeing 12 hours ahead must be something. Damn, the grades I'd have if I could see all the tests in advance. /me dreams on :D

14. Sol'Kanar Guest

Actually I have experianced something similar. Once I was looking to meet a friend in town, but when I couldnt find her I went looking. After a while I decided I'd go home and try calling. Then, just as I was heading down the street towards my house, I felt a sudden urge to stop and go in a different direction. I did, and there she was. Weird eh?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.