1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragon903 gaming experience

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by dragon903, Jul 10, 2001.

1. dragon903 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I thank The person who told me to make this topic(im sorry i forgot his or her user name)
    this is the topic where i discuss all of my gameing experience so i do not have to make repeat topics about all the cool stuff that happened.

heres a few funny things that happened

when i was fighting a Cowled Wizard i dodged the thunder bolt he used at me.However the thunder bolt hit the shadow theif and he got angry and he killed the cowled wizard in one hit

2. Zaragoth Guest

[​IMG] hm. You really ARE enjoying the game this much, aren´t you :)
    I wish that I was as enthusiastic... I mean I love the game, but you seem to love everythin ABOUT the game. Good for you, then. :cool:

3. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

well, for the 1st few times it is an amazing game. It is good that he is so excited... i hope i am like that when i FINALY get my hands on TOB

4. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

Hey, dragon, can you tell me what the heck if funny about killing a moose? Do you just not like moose, or did you find some moose meat, or does Boo say something funny about it, or what?

5. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

great idea dragon! Keep it going, in here that is :)

6. dragon903 Gems: 5/31

This game is really good
    it features 300 spells and
    theirs alot of neat battle moves to use
    and i think they have some humor in it
    i think that moose are cool!
    but its funny to see the moose fall to the ground and when you bump into those anoying Kobolds and the dragons get rough.But as you can see i went into these boards so i could have help with the game
    I still can not kill a adamantle golem
    and those evil beholders come try to kill me
    they shoot beams with sometimes a one hit kill added to the attack.I cant wait to get to underdrak

7. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31

beholders befor the underdark???
    call me ignorant, but i don't remember any beholders before i went to the under dark(besides the spectator that is). did i miss them????

8. Zaragoth Guest

hihi...hahaha.. HAHAHAH!!!! :D :D
    This guy´s...haha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :D
    oh, man... I love this guy :D
    He certainly knows how to crack someone up :D
    I acctually laid on my floor laughing my brains out after your last message Dragon!
    hihi... heh..
    ooohhh... This was fun.. :)
    May I ask you again, Dragon? How old are you?
    Seriously? :cool:

9. dragon903 Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Im 13 years old
    and im proud of it :)
    by the way if i was confuseing you im sorry

By the way im not happy because someone erased over my game :(
    and im getting into the bottom of it

10. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

Jack-of-all-trades: Yeah, there are beholders in the Unseeing Eye cult quest, in the sewers.

Dragon: Oh, I get it... you just like the moose's dying animation. Yeah, that is pretty good-looking. I like how the beholders fall, too.

11. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] Ahh...

haven't done that quest yet...

12. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] I'm glad to read that you like BG so much, dragon. That is what the game and this forum is all about... fun! :)

Too bad about your saves getting erased.

13. dragon903 Gems: 5/31

i gotta new Favorite class
    i was bored about the fighter mage
    so i chose a new class
    i chose the paladin a powerful warrior which can distroy the undead useing turn undead
    he is a fighter/cleric
    they just chose him as a paladin

14. Zaragoth Guest

Wha?
    Is he a fighter/Cleric class or is he a Paladin class?
    :cool:

15. dragon903 Gems: 5/31

Hey i chose a great class
    the Cavalier is one tough fighting master
    his Restrction is he can not use missle weapons but who cares.Thats not a good Restrction and he can gain lots of butt kicking power(AWESOME!)

oh and by the way Taluntain
    your forums ROCK!

16. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Try the Inquisitor, he can fight just as good as the Cavalier, can't cast priest spells, however can dispel magic and true sight 1/D per 3 levels.

17. dragon903 Gems: 5/31

my cavlier
    has gained a level
    and he gained a whomping 14 hit points
    thats good im likeing my paladin

by the way i have a question about the slaves in the copper coronet if you help the slave keeper by killing hendak will the guy in the sewer slave base where you save that 1 boy and girl and kill the two troll's guarding the 1 boy
    will the leader of the sewer slave base not turn hostile and let me become a slaver

(i just want to know i do not wanna do anything evil)

18. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You can't become slaver nor have slaves in the game.

Except Viccy *evil grin*

19. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA...HA!!!!! :D :D :D

Dragon, you're hellish funny: "How I become the slaver?" HA..HA..HA..HA..HA!!! :D :D

It's the Slayer silly, the avatar form of Baal!!!

Don't do this please, this time I almost laughed myself to death, Huh! :(

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Slavery isn't nice and good. It is about imprisoning people and forcing them to work/ fight against their will. Slavery is a crime, even in Atkathla.

Paladins are good and uphold justice and the law. Killing Hendak for the slaver or having slaves yourself if not really paladinlike.

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited July 11, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.