1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dragon Age 2 - Staff of Parthalan Fix

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Nov 24, 2010.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]If you have happened to register to the Dragon Age 2 newsletter and did not receive your Dragon Age 2 Staff of Parthalan in-game item code yet you can rest assured that you will next year, as they are applying a fix.

The good news is we do have a technical fix to get everyone the staff who correctly signed up during the summer conventions or during the other appropriate time but has not yet received it yet.

The bad news is that you'll have to wait for the update a while longer for us to prove this.

Due to the amount of webwork we are doing currently (what with DAII coming, ME2 PS3, other stuff I can't talk about, the Christmas break, etc) we won't have the fix implemented until next year.

I know this will leave some of you uncertain until you see the actual code appear on your profile, and I understand this, but I wanted to provide an update rather than leaving you all hanging. So there will be an update next year once the fix is in and working and when you should all see the code appear.​
    I'm sure you're as happy as I am that this matter has been resolved...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.