1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Don't Go Into the Woods (fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Arabwel, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thankee *Bows*

There's one more chapter, which is being a BITCH to edit, and after that? done.or now - I have plans for two sequels but those are probably going to take a while to write. I do my best with checking the tyypos butwith something this long, it is kind of difficult, even with Fel's help. (*runs off to snuggle the Big Cat*)

2. Arabwel

Media:
    Aandddd here we go, the last part of the story. I hope you have enjoyed the ride, any and all comments welcome.a nd if you want to see the version that I didnt hack down to make it SP-appropriate, drop me a PM or something :)

Lordi paid no heed to the cowering mortals. He only had eyes for his Anna, standing before the altar decked in the purest white he had ever seen, at the side of the foolish bastard who had thought to steal away what was his.

He watched Anna’s blue eyes grow wide, first filled with disbelief, then hope. The expression on her tear-stained face echoed the emotions in her eyes; she had never looked more beautiful to him.

“B – begone, foul demon!”

The cry, full of false bravado made Lordi tear his crimson eyes from Anna and look at the fool who was standing besides her, decked out in finery better befitting a peacock; the stench of fear was heavy around him.

Lordi growled. “Not until I have what is mine!”

To his surprise, the priest spoke, stepping forward. “Anything you have claimed, beast, does not belong in this church. Take it and go!"

He could clearly hear the despair in the priest’s word and saw the sly flick of eyes towards Anna’s direction. Lordi smirked; the priest would not need to die.

“Come to me, my princess, “ Lordi purred as he reached out with his clawed hand gesturing towards Anna.

Her eyes grew even wider and her lips trembled; but it was without hesitation that she took a step forward, the flowers she’d held scattering to the ground.

“No!” the fool of a youth cried out, grasping Anna’s arm. “You will not go to him, girl”

Lordi growled, his wrath coming to the fore. How dare he?

”Let go of me” Anna cried, struggling against the fool’s grip. “I must go to him!”

“You’ve been bespelled!” the youth cried out, yanking Anna’s arm hard enough to make her cry out in pain as she stumbled into the priest.

Lordi stalked forward, a wrathful growl escaping his lips. The bastard would die for daring to lay a hand on Anna!

“You will not stand between me and that which has always been mine, boy,” he snarled. He saw Anna struggle in the priest’s gentle hold; he approved of the fact that Viktor was willing to keep her out of harm’s way… it would be a pity to soil her dress with unworthy blood.

The young man’s face twisted into an ugly sneer. “Is that it? Is she your whore, then? Is that why she…”

He never managed to finish what he had been about to say; with a roar of fury Lordi surged forwards his claws striking out across the fool’s face.

Fury consumed him as he tore into the youth’s body, his claws rending flesh and breaking bone until the still-beating heart lay upon his hand; only as it squelched wetly in his grasp did his fury abate but a little.

Around him, prayers and cries rose, but he did not care. He only cared for his Anna,

For a moment, Lordi froze. He has never before acted upon his bestial nature before, not upon one of her own mortal kin. What if... what if seeing him in his rage had done what he most feared, frightened and disgusted her?

Anna’s eyes grew wide as they met Lordi’s’ crimson gaze; she could not look away from him, not when her heart sang with joy and love.

He had come for her.

He had come for her, had come to take him with him. He wanted her with him – that alone made her spirit soar.

Slowly, Lordi stalked forward, discarding the heart – Gustav’s heart – on the floor. Anna knew she should have been disgusted, should have been frightened, but she wasn’t – how could she have been? This was Lordi, the beast of the woods – she had always known him as such. How could he be anything but a monster?

Viktor’s gentle grip of her arms loosened. “Will you go with him?” she heard him murmur.

“How could I not?” she whispered, her eyes still locked with Lordi’s. “I’m his princess.”

”That you are,” he growled as he took the one last step that left but a few inches between their bodies, his arms coming round her body. Anna felt Viktor step back as she was pulled into Lordi’s embrace.

“Take what is yours and begone,” she heard Viktor say shakily, “You foul beast!” She knew he didn’t mean it. There was nothing foul about Lordi.

Anna gasped when Lordi’s hand was buried in her hair and her head yanked back, but her widened eyes squeezed shut as he swooped down to kiss her hard. It was everything their first kiss had not been, brutal, short and bloody, but it left Anna gasping nevertheless, her heart soaring with joy and her body aflame with desire.

She was lifted off the ground, into Lordi’s strong embrace, her arms came around his neck as he slowly turned away and they began to make their way out of the church. Anna spared a glance to her father, who was standing shakily, staring after her. She felt a brief stab of sorrow, but she knew her father would never understand.

A gentle tug in her hair made her turn her face back to her saviour and she smiled softly as he stepped out of the church. “I...” she whispered, her mouth suddenly dry. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him, how much she wanted to be his…

“I know, princess,” Lordi growled softly. “I know.”

The cold, blood-curling wind returned, slamming the doors of the church shut; Viktor resisted the urge to slump, to gasp for breath, to attempt to calm his racing heart. He would have to be strong, he would have to…

Oh, God.

There was a mutilated corpse in the aisle, Anna was gone – in a better life, surely, Erik had collapsed on the bench, his face ashen and his breath short…

It was pure chaos.

As Viktor heard Erik gasp, he was started out of his stupor. Speedily, he made his way to the older man, whose face had turned ashen.

“My daughter,” Erik croaked, “My daughter…”

”Is in good hands,” Viktor said quietly, reaching out to touch Erik’s neck to measure his pulse. “Does your chest hurt?”

The man shook his head weakly, “No… my daughter... “

Viktor was no surgeon, but he was certain that the man was simply shaken, not suffering of chest pains that could lead to his death. “Your daughter is in God’s hands,” he said softly, squeezing Erik’s hand.

It took him a while to get the man to calm down, to make sure he would be taken to his house to rest; after that, everything became a blur.

Trying to make sense of what had happened was useless – the only thing he could do was to deal with the consequences - to do his best that what had happened would quickly be forgotten and believed nothing but a tall tale.

He knew how it would go – they would call Lordi the devil, Anna a witch, Gustav the hero - Viktor did not know what his particular role in the stories would be, but he did not believe it to be grand. After all, he had not driven the “demon” away.

Viktor sighed, hanging his head. For a moment, his neck twinged and a warm flash went through his body; no matter what, he knew, there would be some constants, even in the days to come. Such as the strong arms and quick wit of a certain bulltaur he was already missing.

Ruusa slowly drifted into awareness.

She had fallen asleep cradled in Amen’s strong arms; the last thing she remembered was a cold, clawed hand gently stroking a stray lock from her face…

As her senses returned to her, she realized she was still cradled by strong arms. But there was also something else: another arm around her waist, and something... soft pressed against her

Slowly, Ruusa opened her eyes; when she saw the golden cat-eyes staring at her, she gasped.

The softness she’d felt was the body of the sorceress pressed against hers; Ruusa was sandwiched between her cold body and Amen’s hot one, a bed of what felt like finest furs beneath her.

Ruusa felt her cheeks flush; this was not a position she should be in… but she felt so very comfortable like this, so very safe… and it wasn’t as if she had no already crossed all lines of propriety..

“Don’t think so much, little one,” the sorceress cooed. “Rested enough?”

Ruusa blushed, and nodded. “Y... yes, ma’am.”

The sorceress laughed softly. “Do not call me that, little one… I am Awa.”

There was something in.. Awa’s… voice that deepened Ruusa’s blush. “Yes, Awa.”

“You two are getting all sorts of cosy,” a soft rasp came from behind her, accompanied by a now-familiar clicking sound. The mummy’s hot breath on her neck sent a shiver down her spine, one that seemed to go unnoticed as Amen shifted, his arm leaving her waist to reach over to Awa and…

Ruusa’s eyes widened at the sorceress’ growl; there was something... almost playful about it, about the way she bared her teeth at him.

“Come on, Awa, you know me… two gorgeous girls, all sorts of close in my bed, what am I supposed to do?”

Ruusa yelped when she felt his tongue flicking against her neck and shied away, deeper into Awa’s arms.

“You can start by staying away from it!” Awa growled, reaching over Ruusa’s body to push Amen away.

The sudden loss of warmth at her back made Ruusa gasp, but it was the sorceress’ lips meeting hers in a gentle, yet fierce kiss that made her tremble. A part of her was screaming at the utter wickedness of it, but she could not help but moan at how strange and goof it felt, so soft and cool and wonderful….

Instead of pushing the sorceress away, Ruusa found her hands coming up to tangle in the dark locks as she squeezed her eyes shut, melting into the kiss. It felt so different from anything she’d felt before, so much better than any of the kisses form the village boys or the strange, lipless play of tongues that passed for a kiss with Amen…

She could dimly hear Amen say something; it made Awa pull back, letting Ruusa breathe again as she growled at the mummy.

“Stop thinking, little one,” Awa murmured before she kissed Ruusa again, her tongue flicking out to taste; Ruusa found herself parting her lips, eager for the kiss to deepen.

Ruusa whimpered when she felt Awa’s hand leave her hip, and slowly slide to where the laces of her dress fastened; she felt a sharp tug and a sudden loosening as Awa began to rhythmically yank at the laces, cutting them apart with her sharp black nails.

Ruusa knew she should have been afraid been disgusted by the advances of another woman, but it felt so good, the cool touch inflaming her skin through the thin fabric of her shift as it moved inside her now-torn dress.

She almost did not notice Amen coming up behind her. Was there no end to the wicked sinfulness that was being wreaked upon her?

She fervently hoped not.

In the slow burn of tender passion that came upon the three, none of them heard the new arrival to the caverns.

Kita, on the other hand, did.

The hunter had brought the pups to shelter from the unnatural storm raised by Lordi’s ire. It was no good hunting when the entire forest cowered from the wrath of the alpha, with the plump rabbits hiding in their holes and deer flocking at the deepest of thickets.

No, it had been better to stay in.

When Lordi arrived and brought the girl with him, Kita grinned. There was no mistaking of what would happen – the alpha would make Anna his bitch. It could not have been clearer, not with the scent of the girl’s heat heavy in the air, mingling with Lordi’s. It was all over them, in the way they were clinging to each other. It was a wonder they had even made it to the cave and weren’t mating out in the woods…

Kita was rather sure that Lordi would stop killing all the strong prey now.

Still grinning, he led pups into the swiftly clearing woods. While the alpha mated, they would hunt.

He strode through the familiar twists and turns of the stone corridors, cradling Anna in his arms. It had taken him much restraint to not to have his way with her out in the woods, beneath the evergreen boughs of his realm… but she deserved better. So much better.

Quick glare from him lit the fire-pits of his room, flames striking high as he strode in; Anna started in his arms, pressing closer. ‘

His steps slowed down as he approached his bed, anticipation slowly curling over his spine. Finally, he would have what was his!

Gently, he laid Anna down on the furs of his bed, his eyes never leaving her face; the flush on her cheeks, the brightness oh her eyes… it all made his blackened heart burn with emotion.

His claws brushed gently against her face as he knelt next to her, fighting against the urge to simply swoop down and take; he would not frighten her now, not when they had come so far…

“What will happen now?” she asked breathlessly, leaning into his touch.

Lordi grinned, a surge of possessiveness going through him. His little Anna was so innocent, so pure… for now.

“Now, princess,” he purred, “I will take you.”

Anna blushed at his words, her eyes growing wide. “ Will you... will you mate with me?”

Her shy words had Lordi start, a brief flash of anger and confusion piercing through his growing lust. “What,” he growled softly, “Do you know of that, princess?”

”Kita told me,” she said hesitantly, “That humans mate… with those they love.”

Lordi saw Anna bite her lip and felt a brief flash of annoyance towards the hunter. Anna should have not known any such thing! “Yes, princess,” he growled, leaning over her, “I will mate with you.”

His words made her shiver and gasp; he took advantage of her lips parting, leaning down to kiss her gently.

What the monster did to the princess was beyond anything Anna could have ever hoped for. Love burned bright in her heart, as her body grew aflame with the pleasure of his touch.

In the aftermath of their joining, Lordi gathered her against his still-armored chest; Anna could not help but shiver as the cool air hit her bare skin and with a small, satisfied chuckle, the monster drew on of the furs up to drape over her now-shivering form.

“You’re mine, princess,” he whispered, “Forever and beyond.”

Anna smiled, nuzzling her cheek against his armoured chest. She had never felt more content than she did now, so very safe and loved. “Will we… will we live happily ever after?”

Lordi smiled and bent his head, kissing her softly. “Yes, princess… we will.”

And so they did.

*the end*

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    What fun. What wickedness. :) :evil:

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hehe, good story Arabwel!

Would you send me the un-hacked version?

5. Arabwel

Media:
    thankee :)

And sure, can send. Is the e-mail in your profile okay, or do you wnat me to send it somewhere else?

6. Daniel E. Blackston Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

7. Arabwel

Media:

8. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Wow, I just found your story and was glad to read it all at once. I like Kita. Simple and loyal, not many lines as suits a side character but plain and clear. Thanks for the story.

9. Cal Yhringlor Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] << — About a week ago, I was reading your " Don't Go Into the Woods "story, and I was enthusiastic ! ...

For proof, I was ending the last chapter, I remember, it was 05 h A.M. ! ...

• In spite of all the above, there is a minor subject where, perhaps, you are weak : personally, YOU, Arabwel :) You dont like whore/bitch status, and that is clearly appear through in your story, and even out of it [ in your oaths, for example ].

... Poor Sylvia ! I am not going to weep over herself specifically, for sure ... — But , however ...
    Women who only RESEMBLE to herself are just fond of making love, no more !
    :lol:
    I say you this :
    Whores ALSO are waiting for the Charming Prince.
    ... Would you want to write your next story around a topic about, hum, saying, ... a fully wild girl as a dreaming whore ? ...
    Whores also have dreams. >> :cool: :)

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Fine piece of work, although the idea of a romantic short story about Lordi is something I have slight difficulties to accommodate.

Some of the narration that got inside Lordi's mind made him too human lessening the feel of him being a mythical monster IMHO.

Otherwise :thumb: , I liked it! Yours is the gift of creating stories. Nourish it well.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.