1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Do you look like your avatar?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Cúchulainn, May 19, 2005.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Of course, who wouldn't want to look like a scarred, rotting corpse?

Unfortunately, I've never gotten my royalty checks for allowing nameless to use my image....

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snicker*

Welll... I would have to say that the avatar is a wee bit narrower than I am, and lacks in the cleavage department but.... yes :p

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

My shield is a different colour in real life and my helmet has more dents. Otherwise, bang on. Sort of. Not.

5. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

@ Uytuun

"Login required." :nolike:

Could you move it on another server?

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Aside from the pointy ears, I think I look sort of like the avatar. Well, that and my hair colour has been known to change from time to time.

9. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Only on full moons. Unfortunately, it works sort of like the Weretaco, so yeah. All the time. It's hard typing with claws. :D

10. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

@Cesard:

Heh.

Don't look like this yet, but I'm hoping that another 30 years or so of 3 packs of cigarettes and 8 shots of whiskey per day minimum, supplimented by random pharmaceuticals and groupies, will get me there.

11. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Em no but I wouldn't mind having a scary suit of armour and a big nasty sword like Sarevok. I could go and chop down chavs with it.

12. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I hope to have one soon. I look nothing like a Bloodstone. :D

Also, how long does it take to get approved to join the MSN group? I made an account just for it.

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm...

<_<

Nah, I'm not dead yet and don't wear dresses

14. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I look just like my avatar...I'm a gem :p :D

15. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I look just like my avatar.

Under the mask, that is.

16. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Chances are I will - some day. After I got rid of this infernal prison of flesh and bone.
    Then haplass bipeds stepping in my way will be drained of HPs and levels every round or so... that I may sustain my hateful existence yet another eon. :)

I chose mine because it looks so spindly and, well, pale, not unlike myself.

It also has this odd grace to it. :alien: :p

17. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I do look a bit like my avatar -- particularly in the face shape -- and more so now that I've lightened my hair a bit for the summer. ;)

18. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31

"Do you look like your avatar?"

Compare

But it do fit my name don't you think? :)

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  20. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31

@chevalier

Dude, you look like someone that you would see in a Quentin Tarantino movie :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.