1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dm Wanted Urgent!

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Khazar, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] We are looking for a DM that would be able to DM for some newbies to help us into this form of Roleplaying.
    Serious Gamers Apply

2. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'd be happy to just move right in with you. I could eat all your food and sleep in your beds. Just kidding - read up on it and try DMing yourself.

3. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

he can Dm but he is in the adventure already, a little unfair i think!

4. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I wouldn't mind dming, but what times were you planning on having online sessions? That's what could be the difference between you having a dm or not. Also there is nothing wrong with being a dm and playing in the game. By playing the dm is better able to direct the game, refer to Errans posts you'll see he has been playing atleast at one point. I don't know about anymore as I haven't kept up with it.

5. Khazar Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Aha our saviour.
    Thankyou my friend for replying you are more well mannered than the last person.
    I am afraid that i have DM'd a lot of sessions before and would like to get my character up and running and to play the game without having to make up the story myself.
    Both myself and Feirhanith are from England and so can only participate at the best of times after 6:00pm we currently have a few others that might be willing to participate as well.
    I think it would be safe to say that it should revolve around YOUR times as we are only mortals and you are infact the GOD.
    What do you say my friend it is up to you.

We are currently playing here in the new adventure: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000075.html

You may think we are amatureish but we are willing to learn.

[This message has been edited by Khazar (edited November 18, 2001).]

6. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31

[​IMG] Khazar is a bit on the touchy side (always wants to be the centre of attention or adventure in this case!) and leianna is going to be a bit complicated i can tell!
    so if you do DM for us please bare with us.

i personally just want the adventure to be more of an interactive story than a standard rpg. but that is just my opinion.

7. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Well we could keep it strictly forum based until we are able to work out a time that is good for all of us. I typically don't design worlds that contain a great deal of monsters. I like to use npc's as the enemies. Anything from a thief that lifts you +3 sword while you sleep, to the Archmage that is trying to wipe out a monastary. But rarely will you encounter The wyrm that is bringing destruction upon a city in my adventures, just to let you know.

8. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31

[​IMG] But you will carry on our quest that is already active? it may not be you stile but it is entertaining so far.

9. Leianna Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, our adventure has barely started, so it wouldnt really matter if we did restart, but i quite like our storyline already.

PS: Complicated!, ME? Never!

10. Khazar Gems: 6/31

That's fine by me.
    Whatever is easiest for you.
    Do you think it would be possible for you to carry on with our current adventure.

11. Sounds a good idea to me. But if anyone trys to lift Stravens two handed vorpal axe +3..he might get a bit ticked off...:lol: I dont mind, and neither does straven, wether its human or monster as long as it is an enemy. But if you want to restart it..its ok with me.. One question on my part...is this going along with 2e or 3e rules..if 3e Ill need some help fixing stats and such b/c this is a 2e char. "Gi've me aon axe und an enim', und ahm fin'" -Straven

12. Khazar Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Aaaah Yes Straven you hit the point exactly I forgot to ask that and i'm in the same situation.

13. [​IMG] heh..thanks Khazar...another question i forgot to ask..what levels are we starting at..as Staraven is a level 7 fighter..it might be a bit odd if for instance the rest of the party were several levels lower or higher..

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited November 19, 2001).]

14. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Ok I haven't read the one you've been playing yet, but I'm about to. I need everyones char sheet from it, preferably done on the character generator, that way I don't have to figure out bonus's and stuff, I also need a list of the items each person is carrying as they probably aren't listed in the generator. I'll try to dm this particular one the way its been done, but it may be a bit awkward at first as we adjust to my particular style from that of old.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.