1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Different stories?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 3' started by Lantus, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

what is there to continue? sh*t, the most i can tnihk of is that we sect time over or whatever.

2. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Not necessarily - if the introduction of Gorion and the Bhaalchildren is not the centre of the story, but rather, an adjunct of it, I don't see any reason why you woould have to feel like a puppet. Sure, you couldn't change the outcome, for the sake of continuity, but that's not to say that every character would do it. As I suggested earlier, you could have Harper Quests as an equivalent of the stronghold quests from BG2 - one of which would be the rescue of the BG1/BG2 protagonist from the Bhaal temple.

3. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I guess it might be ok, but I'm sure that the Harpers wouldn't be the only society that is interested in the bhaalspawn. Perhaps you could join one of several groups and do what they did prior to BGI.
    However, it might be even nicer if the whole part related to BG I is only a side quest and the main plot revolves around something else. Help me out with the chronology, guys - was the Time of Troubles over by the time the Bhaalspawn were born? I suppose since Bhaal took his time to get around, some might even be old enough to start being trouble.

Remember, Abazigal was a half-dragon (I suppose they don't grow up that easily) and he had a son. So I guess some bhallspawn are way older than Charname, by every estimate (hey, how old is he/she supposed to be in ToB? I think no more than 20), and might be somewhat involved, even if slightly. Can you imagine driving Yaga-Shura as a child away from a halfling village :) ?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.