1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Day or Night?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Eze, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

If man was meant to get up before the crack of noon, we would have little built-in alarm clocks like the animals have...

[ January 18, 2003, 08:54: Message edited by: Nutrimat ]

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I would say neither but I do have problems getting up in the mornings and if I am left to my own devices ie dont need to be up for school/work I tend to shift the day quite alot towards the night.

3. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Both.

I like the night because it's more quiet, and the stars are visible. If I want to have some peace and quiet, night is the best time.

I like the day because there's a lot more to do in daytime than at night.

4. X Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I love the night... Cool crisp night... Dark (I hate streetlights) and Silent... no stars or moon yet you sit on your porch, roof, car, gargoyle hehe staring up at the sky... Just the way I like it :)

5. Pac man Gems: 25/31

I hardly ever go to bed before 4 AM, so i guess that makes me a nightperson. But i also have to get up at 9 AM in the morning on weekdays, so that also makes me a morningperson. I'm confused..... :D

6. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I'm a day person. Nights are for sleeping.

7. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Hmm, I'm actually both a night AND day person. It's that thing in the middle that troubles me. :grin:

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I want the rhythm of the night (not exactly YOU, Rhythm!)
    -watch the stars and te moon
    -clubbing
    -sneaking downstairs to get some burgers. bacon, pringles etc

9. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I like to sleep till noon (like today!). :lol:

Night time is nice and quiet. I'm not a wannabe vamp or anything. Elves have infra-red vision you know, so the night isn't as intimidating. ;)

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    A night person, definitely.

I get really active at about 5 p.m. Not that I hate the day, it's just that I barely talk
    before noon. :square:

[ January 18, 2003, 21:07: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

11. Puredarkness Gems: 3/31

I Like the night, harder to get caught, easy to hide. also music is louder then.
    fresher air
    more peaceful

And just because i enjoy hanging around graveyards and reading tomestones doesnt make me evil( or mean) nor does creeping around church doing my best to scare the crap out of the people.

............... and for the record im not gothic just because i like the color black. im anti-christ .

got no problem with christians when there is a couple of them its when they get together in one little group with all their little supioriority complexes saying they right and all.... aaaaa i could just . . .

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Am more of a night person, as I like darkness. Mornings suck. A lot.

13. Puredarkness Gems: 3/31

good for you. you have made the right choice

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Mornings do suck. Even for creatures of light. :D Heheheh...

15. Puredarkness Gems: 3/31

They just can admit it

To blind from the sun to see the truth i guess

16. Shura Gems: 25/31

Learn how to spell first Puredarkness/Purebollocks

As for me,

The slaughter goes on, NIGHT or DAY!

*Insane laughter*

:evil:

:evil:

17. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Lets face it, mornings are good for one thing. Sleeping through :grin: . If only there wasn't this screamy, wriggly thing that stopped me doing just that. Creatures of the night, be warned of the evil that is children :p .

18. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Night time person here...

19. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Chirps and warmth, the bright sun brings,
    But for me and her, it's a pressing time.
    A time to wake, and a time to part,
    For to live, we must have time to work.

Howls and chill, the full moon brings,
    But for me and her, it matters not.
    Though weary from work, and silent we are,
    At the moon we stare, in each others arms.

- nior

... night time for me. ;)

20. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Always when I have more days free from work I tend to stay up more during the night and sleep during the day. But I can't do work late or during nights, that much I learned in army and in my previous job.

A rythm where as soon as I wake up, I know that I have a few hours free, then work and then straight away to sleep. Whichafter I know I'll wake up again to find I have a few hours free before work feels like my life was nothing but work and the occasional sleep. I'd much rather sleep less since the awakening for work will take off my sleeping time (I always go to bed late), but know that when the work ends, I'll have as much freetime as I want, and when I'm done with it all I can go to a peaceful rest on my bed.

I have an issue with it really. Night-work is so stressing mentally, that I'd probably go out and kill someone if I had to do it again some day. Lucky the army is behind me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.