1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

DAO DLC: Darkspawn Chronicles

Discussion in 'Dragon Age: Origins' started by Munchkin Blender, May 10, 2010.

1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Probably has unlimited texting (hopefully that covers multimedia messaging as well). :D

2. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I imagine he got a good deal, as the phone sales person was surely pissing his pants, hoping not to piss off the HUGE dragon sitting across his desk!

Arch Demon: “LISTEN Mr. salesperson. I’m simply not interested in your supply concerns. My, uh, employees are spawned constantly by huge, 10 titted monstrosities. When I say I need an unlimited supply of phones, I mean that I need an unlimited supply of phones!

So, are you going to step up to the plate, or shall I be forced to take my business elsewhere?"

Last edited: May 27, 2010
    Caradhras likes this.
  3. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    I don't know why but I had the most oxymoronic video clip of this conversation in my head... gave me a good chuckle too.

For some reason, even after playing this game way too many times (and looking forward to completing way too many more playthroughs), I was picturing the archdemon as some little pixie dragon sitting on the sales counter, little puffs of smoke curling out of his nostrils with every word he spoke, bigger puffs when he was emphasizing something, with this huge booming voice coming out of his mouth... The sales person, in my odd mental picture, had this look on his face that was a cross between hilarity and "I'm gonna crap my pants, I'm so scared". My mind comes up with weird scenarios sometimes :lol:

4. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I can definitely picture this scene Marceror! :lol:

Is that some kind of fairy dragon?

By the way, Isn't the Archdemon a "she" rather than a "he"? I remember reading somewhere that Elder Dragons were all females...

Thinking about that, could it be that the Blight is just a big bad case of PMS? The tension, the stress, anxiety and irritability point toward such an explanation. As silly and sexist as it may sound a psychoanalitycal approach wouldn't reject that theory without considering it first. Still, we'll never know the truth which is certainly for the best as we probably couldn't cope with it anyway. :cool:

5. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

The iPhone requires the data package that means unlimited texting.

6. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Oh Gawd that would be horrendous! I know how I can get (which I've been told by many is actually quite tame compared to most), but to think of an Archdemon going through it? *shudder* No wonder she's pissed off every few hundred years... or perhaps this is when they're going through menopause since you figure, they can't breed which is why they have broodmothers. The darkspawn wake them up and they're immediately suffering from the effects of menopause - the mood swings, temperature changes, etc. Now that would explain much!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.