1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dad turns his daughter into a sex slave

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Barmy Army, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    There is one more thing I just realized concerning his sentence - and it certainly argues in favor of those who say 15 years is too short. The penalty is less than the amount of time he kept his daughter locked in the basement.

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    For this guy death is just too easy. 15 years in prison with other inmates who don't look kindly to this kind of s**t is much preferrable.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    If he is not kept in strict solitary isolation, I think 15 years will prove to be a lifetime sentence, a death sentence and a lot less than 15 years. Other prisoners will see to that.

The 15 years are the maximum sentence he can receive under Austrian law, unless it can be proven that he directly or indirectly caused the death of the child who died in infancy. In that case he will probably be given a life sentence for murdering the child.

This is one case that severely tests my opposition to the death penalty!

EDIT: The man is being investigated in connection with the murder of a young woman 22 years ago. That alone could also earn him life in prison.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I don't know what the deal is in his country, but here in Canada a guy like this would be kept in strict isolation. No other inmates would be let near him, as many of them see their crimes as just par for the course in their business endeavors while seeing his crimes as reprehensible. He wouldn't last a week in the general population here in Canada, and I'm sure the same is true for the U.S.

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    He is kept seperate from the other inmates, thats what I remember seeing on the news a few days ago.

6. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I know, I've heard stories that there are some crimes that are not taken lightly, even in prison.

Anyway, if all of that is proved, if that bastard never sees sunlight, it will be too soon. I doubt he is sane enough to even contemplate what he has done, but you never know.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.