1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Countdown to 9000!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bion, Sep 28, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    ...And their ISP goes down... :lol:

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

5 more spots left; get 'em while they're hot! :roll:
    Heck, probably by tommorrow. And considering the last 500 joined in only 4 months, it looks like we'll hit 10K in June. :eek:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

8997 currently, so I stand by my forcast of 9K by Tuesday.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yes tuesday we will receive some n00b rain in the whatsnot region. there is a 40% chance of purposeless statistics in the Sorcerous Sundries area. Playground resident are lucky it will be shiny and postless this tuesday.
    And those of you who leave in the Alley of Dangerous angle, be warry of the dangerous hurricane Felinoid

That was Ofelix for the SP chanel forcast. We'll return to Kuemper to the Hot news after these messages.

:lol: ....... What?

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, all hail Tor - we're up to 8998 :D

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Gak! Where are these nooblets coming from? That's rhetorical, people. My guesstiment of 9K by Tuesday is looking very bleak. :( Ah well, it's not whether I am right but that more people read and donate to this fora.

7. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I had nothing to do, so I registered a smurf account just to steal the 9000th spot. :p Unfortunatly, I forgot the t in hotmail when I registered the e-mail, so I couldn't post a funny post with that account. :/

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bad Rutkowski! No cookie for you!

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmm, that would have been extremely against the rules so it's lucky for you that you DON'T have a 'homail' email account.

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

:flaming: Ahhhh! You ruined it! You stole the prestigious #9000 spot from some worthy SPer and trivialized this entire thread. Have you no respect for the world of SP? I will say good day to you sir.

/me turns my back on Rutkowski :p

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh, so you actually did manage to set up the user? I'll start the countdown now as to when Tal deletes that account . . . . . . .

12. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Haha LOL Rutkowski :shake: You must be really bored :rolleyes:

13. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    meh, Rutowski

14. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Rutkowski!!! How... how could you? :(

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I've noticed that account's registration info bounce so I actually fixed the address and sent it there, thinking it was a legitimate user. Imagine my surprise coming here and seeing some moron not only register another account (which is against the rules), but also waste my time sending him out the registration details for his little joke.

I've now deleted the duplicate account, and rewarded Rutkowski accordingly. The count's gone down by two members for some reason, but it's probably just because the count hasn't been updated in ages since I haven't had to delete any accounts in a long time.

16. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

:lol: :lol:

Haven't seen an idiot of the week for a while now.

17. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: :lol: :shake:

I can't recall ever having seen one

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Right Tal, sorry, I know it was against the rules, but it was so tempting.

But yeah, I probably deserve this, and I'll keep my posts to myself for a week until it's gone, like it's reccomended. If anyone wants to reach me, use the PM system.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Well, that solves my first question! Rutkowski shame on you. :nono:

So, does that mean we aren't at 9K and Seeker7 is actually Rut (IotW)?

20. olimikrig

Media:
    Actually, we're 9001 now :banana:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.