1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Can't find Anath

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by RicoJay13, Jul 20, 2013.

1. RicoJay13 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I read through a walkthrough and followed all the steps en route to getting Mazzy. Just got the jounal and her note and went to the Temple Ruins, but no Anath outside her cave and inside was just some simple treasure and nothing else. Thanks for help. I've tried resting a few times. I've seen the murdered person to the NW of the cave entrance and found LLeyens journal.

2. Dhall Gems: 1/31

Tonight I encountered this same error. Anath doesn't appear on the map. She is neither outside nor inside her cave. I'm playing Throne of Bhall v 2.5.26498 with a friend of mine over Gameranger. We tried resting and entering the area several times but to no avail.

3. Ishad Nha Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Resourceful

You should find her in the cave eating someone.
    Did you formally get the quest to find her? (I think it is given by Minister Lloyd in Umar Hills.)

4. RicoJay13 Gems: 1/31

I loaded a save from before I did all the stuff for the quest in umar hills, such as brokering between the werewolf and the town elder in the bottom right house. Hit up mazzy's house again, etc. Then I walked right into the ruins and up and found Anath. It must have been a glitch, though I believe I walked into the ruins the previous time and went all around the south and east and northeast to the temple before walking to the cave. Something must have glitched it for us.

5. Dhall Gems: 1/31

It IS a glitch. I have scoured the whole map and she is not here. The Cave is empty except for the pool and some treasure. Apparently I too have to redo all the things in this quest. I wonder if the TOB Fix Pack 112 resolves this issue...

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    RicoJay13, do you have ToB installed?

7. RicoJay13 Gems: 1/31

Yeah, and a very recent patch. But like I said, a little replaying and I got back on track.

8. Dhall Gems: 1/31

I can also confirm the same. I redid the quest from the start and Anath was on the map and everything was fine. I don't know what triggers this glitch.

9. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My childish side keeps thinking someone wrote the title of the thread with a lisp....

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.