1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Button Up or Button Down?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dalveen, Jan 6, 2009.

?

Button Up or Button Down?

1. Start at Top and work down

19 vote(s)
    63.3%
  2. Start at Bottom and work up

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Some freaky combo or you only use zips

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

YOU TOO ! ! ! !
    I thought i was the only one that had that happen ! ! !

What about the encounter involving the 4 strippers, flaming whip & a goat riding midget ??
    :eek::outta:

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You were there too?!

Tried buttoning something bottom up.

You guys are weird! :lol:

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh no! I have something in common with martaug!

I might as well slash my wrists now. :mommy: :p

No, that accounts for my fear of pine cones.

4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

That's what you think -- most of my amorous encounters usually end up with the woman involved cussing me out, so I've become attuned to it -- like Pavlov's dog.

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Mistress Heather from CSI.

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Coats: I have a zipper.

Shirts: Button down.

Pants: You simply can't button down 501's.

6. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Actually you can however it involves lots of vodka & 2 buddies to hold you upside down by the ankles over a 5th floor hotel balcony railing.

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I wasn't successful.... :p

8. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    +1.

It just occured to me how silly this is and that I should do down-up. But the thought has never seriously occured to me.

However I do shirt buttons down-up.

9. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Voted starting at the bottom but now that I think about it I'm not sure if I do. I undo mine Clark Kent style ;)

10. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Don't you mean you attempt to? I'd be shocked if you could even rip one button off a coat :p

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Discovered it's easier to undo corset fastenings from the bottom up. Who'd have known! :)

12. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Uh, OK.

I am forever doing buttons wrong, whether I start at bottom or top, but I usually go top down. I, too, often just unfasten a couple of top buttons and pull the shirt off over my head, so that next time it is easier.

My, I like the tone of this survey. To quote (or maybe slightly misquote) out of context an old Beyond the Fringe routine, I come to BoM to be taken out of myself - I can get blood, sex, and violence at home. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.