1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Brawls with Bhaalspawns (ToB) (feat SC, Ex, Kit, Tia, Sniper, WF, Lokken and others)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Shadow_Goddess, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Standing around here doing nothing is pretty pathetic. But what can you say to a spirit that's in a rock headed thing, no joke, rambling on about some prophecy an unknown guy, named Alaudo, who found Candlekeep said? I mean, sure he said something about a certain storm coming and that I should prepare for battle, but the prophecy was just boring.
    I looked around. All my guys who were in my party were goofing off. Extremist was having trouble finding his halberd that a certain Wildfire hid. But that's hard when you are 3'9" and the halberd is 5'0". Sniper was practically killing us with his practice arrows. Kitiara, a sorceress, was yelling at them to shut up or she was going to have to silence them with a spell. Tiamat was dozing, keeping an open eye to her surroundings. Me? I was just standing around doing nothing; that's what it looked like anyway. But it's called "preparing" spells for all those dim-witted persons out there. But I'm a wildmage so I always have the fear of turning into a squirrel. I wonder if squirrels get better AC...
    Presently, a woman came with her lackeys. Talk about ugly. She looked like a couple of mudpies happened to collide with her face. Diddo with her lackeys.
    "So... I have found you at last, Shadow Chick(me)." said the woman.
    "Yeah so what the hell do you want?" Everyone stopped fooling around.
    "Out of all the places..." Oh, she kept on going of course, but I stopped paying attention when Tiamat started passing out gum. Everyone took a piece and started chewing it loudly.
    I caught a few words like "wards" and "bhaalspawns" and "kill" and her name: "Illasera the Quick". What a weird name. Then she said she was gonna kill me but I shrugged it off at nothing.
    Extremist took the guy in the back while my simulacrum, me and Kit took out Illasera. Sniper handled the guy on Illasera's right and Wildfire on the left. Tiamat just casted spells, helping out everybody. Extremist killed off his target and moved to help Wildfire. Tiamat helped out Sniper and we finally killed everyone off. Whatever.
    Suddenly we were transported to this Abyss and I talked to a Solar... *cool* Then Sarevok decided to appear and talk to me about giving him part of my soul. This was all a nanosecond for me. After all those boring conversations, I let Lokken, my familier, out from my packs. I guess I kinda bothered him, cuz he was sleeping, as usual.
    I went to sleep, and so did everyone else.
    Fade to black...

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited January 31, 2002).]

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] So the question is, when is Extremist ever going to really play ToB? :p

Oh oh. Can I be Gromnir?
    "Melissan tricky. Melissan lies, Melissan decieves. Hahaha" <snort>. :hahaerr:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    LMLO!

This is good... More!
    *POKE*

Ara
    (I think I am in need of medical attention.. or not)

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Lol,very nice. Only 3'9" am I?! ;) :D

5. Let me clarify; Shadow Chick - main char, elven wild mage; Behind me is Wildfire - halfling assassin; After is Kitiara - elven sorceress ;); then Extremist - human cavalier; Tiamat - human cleric of helm; then Sniper - elven archer; THEN it's Lokken - SC's familier fairy dragon.

After I slept, I decided to look around. Like Sarevok had said, it was an abyss. I noticed an imp flying around so I went over to him.
    "Hi! Cespenar is glads to meet yous."
    "Err... what do you do?" I asked.
    "Oh... I goes around cleanings things... mostly for Bhaal... But Cespenar is forgotten now. But Cespenar is summoned to help Master! OOOh yes! Do you have have shiny ones??"
    "Shiny ones?" Man this guy is funny but confusing...
    "Shiny ones, oh yes! ANything! DO you want me to look through Master's stuffs?"
    "Uh...ok..."
    Cespenar started looking through my stuff. He overturned Lokken, who was sleeping in my packs. Lokken fluttered up and started swearing in his squeaky fair dragon voice.
    After looking through all of our stuff, Cespenar said,"Nope...Nope... No more shiny ones... Oh well. Me goes back to cleanings I guesses."
    I turned, looking up at the stairway Sarevok had opened for me. I climbed up as everyone turned to follow. In the middle of the "room" was a fat man called Gavid. I could see the nametag on his shirt *shrug*.
    He started talking about his life and I started petting Lokken. Tiamat and Kitiara were imitating the guys while Extremist and Sniper were chasing Wildfire who had stolen Ex's sword and Snier's arrows.
    Gavid suddenly said "retribution" and died. Tiny kolbolds, drows, and mage ogres. Woop-de-doo. I killed them all and Gavid reappeared.
    The only thing he said was "The longer you survive, the more blood you have on your hands." Whoa... that's *deep*.
    I shrugged and slep again, partially because Tiamat and Wildfire were held.

*slept and went*

I was in front of gates, commoners talking to the guards. They wanted to talk to some guy named Big B(Gromnir), the governer.
    The went on and finally after my extremely(;)) loud yawn the guards noticed me. Extremist started hacking at one of the guards with his sword because he didn't know how to use a bow. Sniper took the guard in the northwest corner while Kitiara and I handles all the guards with various spells. Tiamat rushed around healing everybody while Wildfire grinned evilly, said "heh" and started backstabbing them. Melissan, the girl, came over to me when we killed all the guards.
    "I'm so sorry your first time in Saradush was so.. bloody." she said, sounding like a whiny little girl.
    I shrugged, "I'm used to it."
    She went on and then said "I have been watching you."
    "You've been spying on me." I corrected.
    She ignored what I said. "I'm a guardian of some sort for bhaalspawns."
    "Ah... so you are the official meddler of bhaalspawns. How is the meddling goin?" I stopped paying attention to the little b*tch.
    I went to the inn and sold all my stuff.
    Then I went around, looking at around the inn. I killed 2 guys that were harassing a girl. She thanked me and I went outside. And went into a house. Doing Lazarus's quest and getting a lot of new spells from him, was pretty fun... except I spent all my money.
    Fade to black...

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You have a knack for writing Shadow Chick! What happens next?

7. I went back to the inn and talked to a thief.
    "Dratted! I can't get out!" he muttered to himself.
    "HEEEEyy... aren't you the guy who zapped me and then pinged out?! I had to french all the ugly guys who said my name for the first few weeks before i got that damn ink off my hand!"
    "Well uh... I met Melissan during my travels... and what happened is that everytime I'm scared I jump from place to place and then Melissan cured it and now I'm stuck here..."
    "Then why don't you get someone to cast horror on you?"
    "That's a great idea! *his face fell* I don't have any power to do that.."
    For once, I actually pitied a guy. To my dismay, my harshness faded and I cast horror on the poor guy.
    "Thank you, kind lady! I feel scared..." *ZAP*
    Extremist just found this hilarious, about him zapping me and disappearing in thin air. I glared at him. Whatever.
    After Ex got over his laughing fit, I went outside and saw some dwarves and humans fighting.
    "Blah blah blah blah blah." Sheesh
    "You know the *real* enemy is outside, why fight?! Go help the armies! Scoot!" I shouted. You see, this is what happens after going soft.
    Then I went around the inn and told the guards who were harassing the elves to go beat it before the felt the wrath of a bhaalspawn. I told them the cleric in the city would take them in and they went.
    I found another softness. A boy near the gate was sobbing his heart out because his "daddy wouldn't wake up". I bugged Tiamat until she ressurected the dad.
    Fade to black...

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Awww, from all classes you created me as a pally :toofar: ;)
    No matter, the halberds as a weapon choice is if you asked me.

Nice stuff anyway, I hope to see at least Big_B as our "obstacle". ;)
    Keep up Chick!

9. Arabwel

Media:
    More! More! More!

Massive poke! *screamed Anime Style*

Ara
    (Doing thing is odd if you stand on your head...)

10. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I wanted to be en elf! :wail:

I am chaotic good.

Other than that...? Well, since your writing has nothing to do with how close to the facts you're sticking.... Well done, nice writing! ;)

11. Cannibal Penguin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

How fantastically amusing Shadow Goddess. :) But honestly now, when are you going to turn Wildfire into a squirrel and change-sex Extremist?

12. (Taluntain, if you read this, and then the rest of my topic comes back, *please* don't ban me if I double post!)

Argh. I was being so nice I headed straight to the guard's post and killed them all. I mean *all*. None left. Wildfire picked all the chests and got a key for me. I let Lokken fiddle with it, because it was obvious he was bored with the other keys in my pack. I went to pick the sewers, and found out it was that key. Going around, there were several Yaga-Shura men around there. Especially mages. It was annoying, since they always tried to kill me. But burly Extremist got in the way of all the spells, and took a hell lot of damage. I shrugged and let Tia get to work. I went past a door and noticed it was "secret". I mean, even Extremist noticed it! So you know... It couldn't be left uh... unexplored so I went in and found out it was the basement of Big B's castle. I mean, how *stupid* do you have to be to have *gibberlings* defend the stairs. Naturally, with a few swift arrows from Sniper and hacks from Ex, and spells from the girls 'n me. They were gone in about... 5 seconds, give or take milliseconds. I went up the stairs and killed some guards. I sifted through the prison and the secret vampire hide-out and got myself an extremely nice mage ioun stone. Then, I decided to meet that ever-caring Big B. Whatever.
    I got up the stairs and found out it was just a bunch of hobos around his castle. They attacked me uh... naturally I killed them by "accident". I went up the second case of stairs. I went in, and found out Mel was in the middle of convo with Big B.
    "I know what you want to do! You kill Big B and all bhaalspawns! Big B no stupid!" said Big B. I thought the guy was a pretty smart guy, besides the err.. fact that he left gibberlings to take care of staircases... Anyways, Mel was being her usual poke-poke attitude. Lalalalalalalalala. She probably could've gone on forever if Big B hadn't waved his hand for her to get off his property.
    I stepped in. But before I could open my mouth, I was getting attacked by some crazy sh*theads. Good thing I had a few spells ready or he would've killed me, but as it happened, it was vice-versa. Mel came on the scene and said that I killed a lot of bhaalspawns. What the hell. I gave her the finger and told her I was leaving.
    Fade to black...

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] What can I say? It's tough work being an honest bad guy these days :p.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Still good... more? This is so fun!

Ara
    (Simply the pest.... annoyyed one, even)

15. Finishing off Big B, I decided to go to Watcher's Keep. It had pricked my interest when I overheard a rumor about there were a lot of monsters to kill. So I told everyone and showed them. Lokken nodded crazily and everyone looked interested. So once we got there, there were several corny-looking priests and paladins. None of them like *my* priest or paladin. So I talked to them and went off into the keep. Wildfire went ahead to look for traps while we observed our surroundings. The walls were dusty and had ancient patterns on them. Even though there was no light, it still seemed to radiant brightness, eery brightness. Wildfire came back saying he disarmed all the traps and we went forward. Searching around, we found some nice bracers for our Extremist, but I still don't think he knows why he has them on. Off we went, killing some wraiths and a stone golem. We explored more into the Keep, getting a tinder box. I went to the kitchen we went into earlier and lit the stove. Hmmmmm... warm.... A apparition appeared and told us about a priest and handing him his slippers. *Yawn*
    Fade to black...

EDIT: Playing right now, not done.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited February 24, 2002).]

16. Black Rose Guest

Wait.. is this a real BG2 game?!

/me is confused :o

17. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yup, this is a real ToB game, told in SC's unique style :D

And I hope when you say I looked for traps that that doesn't mean you made me walk forward seeing if I got hurt SC! ;) :D

18. Black Rose Guest

Interesting..

I must admit that I haven't really read this, but I've glanced around. Looks good - I thought it was another Tavern of Infinity.

EDIT:

Put me in as Balthazar. :D

[This message has been edited by Black Rose (edited February 24, 2002).]

19. God damnit. I put *all* the people who wanted to be in my ToB game on my clipboard, and now I lost the clipboard... geez...

Going back to the main hall, I wandered around the other rooms, picking up interesting stuffs. Finding a candle and bell and 2 portal rocks, I went back to the altar. I picked up the book on the alter and WHAM! Half of the statues in the room came alive and started attacking me. 2 of their damn clerics cast insect swarm on our faces and I hustled everyone into the kitchen and locked the door until the spell ran out. Then Tiamat decided to heal everyone. Then we did our spells as we heard banging things being whacked on the door, but without targets, the cleric spells were useless. After getting all the protection up, we came out of the room and attacked. We finally killed them, though Ex had to die. Tia ressurected him and everything was fine.
    Fade to black....

(I'd post more, but it's supper time...)

20. Sir Lalron Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Can i be in it please!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.