1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bored? Depressed? Just plain stupid? Let's hear it!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I spend 5 minutes just to open the whatsnot page. What is the matter. :hmm: Now it will take at least 3 minutes before this page loads with my new posr. Patience patience

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited September 20, 2001).]

2. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Man, I got so used to seeing Nobleman as a cheetah that I don't recognize him in myconid form.

Someone dock him some posts.

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Its called evolution, man :lol:

one evening two ppl was looking out the window in a jail. One was looking at the stars and one was looking at the bars.

I should be glad I have internet at all.

EDITED HERE: This just struck me. Shralp you are actually reading my posts :roll: :rolling: :spin: :spin: :roll: Uhhhhh I am getting seasick :D

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited September 20, 2001).]

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG]
    Yes, I am. Right now. So what? :p

5. Zaragoth Guest

[​IMG] My back is killing me!!!!!!!

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Well some dudes in prison have internet, doesn't sound like such a bad place after all :)

7. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It is good for the many criminals who are imprisoned even they ae not guilty.
    I heard that almost 15% of covicts could be totally inoccent!

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Woohoo! I have Arcanum! Yes!

Bwahahahah! Quake in terror at my gnomish pyromaniac! Bwahahahaahh! Burn! Burn! :evil: :D :grin: :D

:heh:

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited September 20, 2001).]

9. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Of course I read your posts, Nobleman.

Where else on SP can I get a cheese Danish? :1eye:

10. eveningdrive Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I NEED A NEW PC!!! :wail:

I'm just fighting the urge to unload on this blinking box!:mad:

Arrrrrgrh! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Aaaah... that felt good...

11. /me thinks Extremist is *super* bored

/me also thinks she is *extremely* bored

;)

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Unload on this blinking box?
    ahhh that is better!

no prizes for guessing what i am thinking;)

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

:sosad: My work caught the lastest virus and I haven't been able to be on SP in a week :wail:

Now its going to take me hours to catch up on all the SPAM :book:

If you've been missing it ... read the legend of Shura. It really is great writing! (and he releases new volumes much more quickly than Robert Jordan :D)

14. I just got home from school. I get up in the morning, 30 minutes late and tired, stand around at my bus stop for 20 minutes, get on the bus, hear gay singing, get to school, almost drop dead doing stupid beats in Integrated Arts class, make my way to Art class, finish 1 line in 40 minutes, continue doing boring geography map in Geography class, read confusing french stuff in French class, make my way to Science, copy *stupid* notes on something I won't encounter for the rest of my life, eat lunch, go outside and listen to the latest gossip, get back and play bordom- bordenball for 40 minutes, fall asleep guessing stupid famous people instead of doing a book report(teacher's letting us), make my way to english, find out I needed an assignement done and get a note in my useless agenda, bell rings and wait around for 15 minutes for the bus to come, get on the bus, listen to those *stupid* grade 8 fags who have no life sing gay campfire songs for 40 minutes, get off, still tired and really pissed off. Now I'm here typing all this shit up so I can loosin up my anger. And now I've just listened to 5 minutes of Dudette complaining that I needed to get off SP because it's stupid and boring and that I need to go do something else.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited September 22, 2001).]

15. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] When you're old enough to drink, I'll buy you one. It'll make you feel better, trust me ;)

16. Big B Gems: 27/31

Mat,
    Glad you are back. Truthfully now I said to myself last night as I perused the boards, "Where's Mat? No posts from him lately." Well go on now catch-up, you go away for a week and come back and all sorts of things happen :grin: :happy: :spin: and oh here it is Mat, hang on to your seat...
    :angel: :holy: :angel:

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited September 21, 2001).]

17. Hardin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] To answer the question, no, since I am here, yes, and maybe.

I need another phone! :( I can't stay on our line 'cause there's a freaking bee-line with my sisters letting off steam chatting with their equally frustrated friends. I guess you get that way if you don't have a nightlife. :grin:

And, oh, I don't have one either. :nolike:

Of all the luck, I get good seats to a musical I wanted to see with a girl I've waited to go out with for some time now... and then she gets sick! :aaa:

That ticks me off. :flaming: But maybe I should give her some love a little caring, and she'll probably feel better.

18. Dudette thinks it is a big accomplishement that she actually got me off SP!!!!! I mean, she's been like doing the happy dance all the way to the park to me our friends. Anyways, I HAVE FINALLY MOVED INTO MY GUEST ROOM. It's sooo much bigger than my old room.

19. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

so that's you why wasn't here! was just started wondering if you had been kidnapped or anything :p

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 23, 2001).]

20. Kidnapped?! Yes I was kidnapped by Dudette!!!!! She quit the chat just to piss me off!!!!!! And then my dad made me do the dishes!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.