1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Boosville And The Stranger (western comedy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Nobleman, Nov 3, 2001.

1. Barstool Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] This is great!! I can't believe that someone can just start a stort on a board like this and have such a following! I just feel sorry for ArchAngel because of the pressure involved in getting new stuff out to us every week (hopefully even faster) ;) Keep up the good work!!

2. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Wildfire arrived at the destination Baldak had given him. The old goldmine. Just the name made the youngster hesitate. It was a creepy place. Wildfire shivered and tightened his grip on the wooden figurine of a wolf. His father, Sir Bel, had warned him of this place. His father... Now where were he anyway? And what about the city. Wildfire thoughts drifted to earlier this day. The gun duel between Headbanger and that sleasy gunman of BTA. Wildfire looked back at the mine. took a deep breath and entered. Baldak had given him a job and he wouldn't fail. "Nope I won't fail him" wildfire reapeated to himself while dissapearing in the darkness of the tunnels.

The stranger snarled. We are running in circles. She was fuming with anger. Sir Bel caught up with her. He was coughing and fighting to keep his breath steady. I am too old for running like this he gasped, cluthing to a tree. He looked at the stranger. A chill ran through him. She was no longer human. And this time he couldn't blame the shadows or anything else for her changed apperance. A silvery fur covered her arms, where her clothes where torn by her strong muscles. Her face was a mixure of wolf and woman. A beautifull one though, she looked prettier than ever. She moved with grace towards him. "you have more things to worry abouth than your breath she whispered in his face". "I was a fool not to notice this illusion!" She turned towards the forrest and sniffed. "This smell." "It reminds me of Namuras". "This is definately his work." "Sir Bel" she said, not even turning towards him. "yes" he answered still fighting for his breath and fighting not to panic from talking to a wolf. "please try not to panic if you see the beast you fear the most in your imagination." "It is only a trick." "better yet". "Block your mind of thoughts". "How am I.. I supposed to do that?" Bel stuttered still cluthing to the tree. But she was already on her way further into the forrest. "Pheeew, whatta lady. I would do anything.. for a beer." Bel uttered and followed her.

"Sir Yerril", "was that the name"? Extremist looked puzzled at the newcomer in the shiny armor. "Yes that is correct, my friend," Sir Yerril replied in a joyous voice. "Now excuse me I have tedious work to do." "Why I Sir Yerril of morningmist must even bother with such petty timedestortions in this realm, I do not know". "uhm because.." Headbanger tried to complete a sentence but was interrupted by Sir Yerril. "Hush" he said waving his hand in Headbanger's direction.
    Sir Yerril kneeled and mumbled a few phrases. Suddenly out of nothing a great beast materialized. A giant brown feathered eagle like creature emerged. Sir Yerril mounted the creature with ease. "Don't be afraid people." he said in a teasing tone. "This is my Griffin Hurlorigannath..." "yes the long name is necessary, Sir Yerril Added swiftly, while padding the bird's head" "My friend and follower, Hurlorigannath". Sir Yerril yelled something obscure and the bird took off and lifted them high up in the air. Headbanger and Extremist just stared at him. So did their horses and so did the rest of the commoners in the city.

"BTA this is not good." a Thug yelled to BTA. "What!" he snapped in return. While battering the remains a walking dead, with a big stone. "you better watch what is coming this way" now. BTA turned around in irritation to look at what was coming this way. "Oh shit" he said cold. BTA found his sunglasses, breath on them, cleaned them and placed them with perfection on his face. All in a slow, calm and stylish maneuver. Meanwhile his thugs had started running away in panic in an anything but slow, calmand stylish maneuver. "How are we gonna get out of this one" he mumbled, pretty sure that he had heard that sentence before somewhere. A giant black blurry wall had appeared a good 100 yards away. And out of it marched walking skeletons dressed in chain mails. "I am cool". BTA said. Twisting his head while lifting his cowboy hat to air his head. He untightened his rifle from his back and loaded a few rounds. "noone messes with the dude".

Hold the grounds brave soldiers! Shralp yelled while graciously ruffing a few citizens in front of him. He was rather puzzled with the giant spanish galleon that had suddenly thundered into the american wastelands. The crew of Pinta looked equally startled. The black blurry wall which they had traveled through vanished without a trace. "Bring me a bottle of Rom, deckboy!" Joacqin yelled rather afraid that he would become too sober. He left the rudder since there was no chance of steering this baby to the seas again. "Some reef I pulled up on he laughed" while gulping down the bottle of rom. The captain of Pinta, who called himself "the god" yelled down to the crowd of Boosville. "Ho there!" he couldn't think of anything else to say. He had a few sailor jokes but he didn't feel this was the time or the place. Shralp yelled in return "You! Stand back!" "We are a mighty army." If you move we'll crush you!" Joacqin jumped down from the deck of pinta. "hehe. You don't look like pirates to me, he laughed". Shralp was in dispair. "We give up", he sighed. Shralps crowd of citizens cheered. They didn't feel like a mighty army. They actually didn't feel like an army at all. the god jumped down from the ship's deck too. Now that joacqin was brave, he felt that he had to act even braver as the ships captain. He rushed up to Shralp. Shralp pushed a citizen a little further forward. "Don't be afraid. I am captain of the fine ship pinta." The god turned and embraced his fine ship crutched into the sandy prarie. "We were on our way to vist the new lands recently discovered." "Pinta?" Shralp repeated. He knew very well what ship Pinta was. "And I supposed you have Columbus with you" He said in a disbelieving voice. "You know That old drunkard?", Joacqin yelled from behind. "Bring us a case of rom!" deckboy, he yelled. This seawolf is amongst friends.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited May 03, 2002).]

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] WOW :D that's all i can say. I've just read through and just :grin: WOW :grin: this is just great. Keep up the good work Archangel :happy:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.