1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Boosville And The Stranger (western comedy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Nobleman, Nov 3, 2001.

1. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Nobleman: we want more .
    So hurry up and post it.
    Please?

:) :D

2. Please post more more. And are you going to include more characters?

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

gotta keep pumping it out for us man, this is one heck of a story. 16 pages long so far.

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Keep it comming :) I wanna have a bigger part in the story btw :)

5. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Damn, another day, another update, another person. I Want Nobleman! I Want Nobleman! or ArchAngel for that matter :p

[This message has been edited by Rhythm (edited January 10, 2002).]

6. Wow, ArchAngel has a barrelful of monkeys - i mean, dedication. I could never be bothered to put so much work into something. I suck. *sob*

7. ArchAngel Guest

Ok. I can't enter the chat in any way I know of. So, tonight I found my old story again.

I dunno if any of you bother reading more, but I'll just post the next episode later tonight just for the heck of it.

Later tonight:

Ok The Cast so far in order of where they belong;

OUTSIDERS:
    The young adventorous gambler: Sir Dargorn
    The Stranger: XXXXXX
    The old man with the treasure map: Kailynne

THE SALOON "THE HIVE:
    The stronwilled and happy waitress: Kit
    The drinking buddy #1: Lord Nocturne
    The drinking buddy #2: Kevlar
    The Drinking buddy who wants to straighten up: Headbanger
    The Confident strong and determined Barkeep: Shralp
    The funny pianist: Eveningsdrive

THE CATTLE RANCH OF BTA
    The Rich evil tyrant cattle rancher: BTA
    The deadly gunman: Skedaddle
    The gunman who wants to be deadly: Sniper
    The Gunman who wants to be deadly too: Shura
    The missplaced kind Rodeo master: sir Bel
    The clever and curious child of the Rodeo master: Wildfire

THE GROCERIES:
    The hard working and caring Grocerist: Extremist
    The groecerist's wife: Tjekanefir

THE GOLDMINE:

The stubborn strong and joyous miner: Silverblade
    The even more Stubborn strong and joyous miner: Ironbeard

CITY FOLK(S):
    The relentless neweditor: Capstone
    The solitaire ponderous Gravedigger: Xenecor
    The Happy of life and charismatic Sheriff: BigB
    The witty and bright deputy: Invoker
    The captive of the Sheriff who doesn't know why: Namuras

THE VICARS HOUSE
    The thoughtfull gentleman vicar: Mathetais
    His energetic and intelligent child: Shadow Goddess

THE HERMIT:
    The wise and powerfull hermit: Taluntain
    His reckless and curious Vulture: Lokken
    His Laid back and philosophy Vulture: Avarahtar

THE FORREST DWELLING:
    The Speaking oak tree: Baldak
    The kind elven disciple of the woods: Ragusa
    The other elven disciple of the woods: Azardu
    The giggling happy nixie: Tiamat

Pheew Exhaustive! Here is an Ultra condesated version:
    ----------------------------------------
    Dargon comes to the small town of Boosville, which is currently under the tyranny of BTA. Dargorn wins a treasure map and departs for the goldmine where it is supposed to be.

Meanwhile BTA's BTA's best Gunman is wounded after collecting money in town. He is brought to the hermit but finds a rescue. A gigantic storm breaks loose. Despite the weather BTA sends minions to find his gunman.
    The city gets near raised by the minions. Kit flees with Mathetais. Shralp mobilizes the city folk to a counter attack on BTA. In all this, Wildfire follows a guiding child into the deep forrest and finds a speaking oak which proclaims wildfire as the "chosen one" and initiates his trials.

In the mine Silverblade and Ironbeards fights what seems to them as the bloody leftovers of the sheriff. Dargorn and the newseditor joins, seeking the treasure.

The stranger joins with Sir Bel in the chase of Wildfire, they enter the deep forrest. While Shralp leads his "troups" towards the roaring canyon which seems to be the roaring of giant boulders. And the corpes in the graveyard seems to awaken.
    ---------------------------------------

EVEN LATER:

Now the conclusion and the new beginning. Anyone want roles?

Boosville we have a problem

"The mist, the damn mist", Shralp yelled as he guided his selfproclaimed troops towards the roaring. He set of in a sprint which noone could follow. A citizen couldn't help notice that he sure had courage. an other one replied that what good would it be if he got himself killed. "RETREAT!!!!" Shralp came sprinting even faster through the mist this time. He even had to break sweat. He had a panicked look on his face. The citizens didn't have to wait long to get a glimse of what he retreated from. Boulders big boulders roaring down the canyon side eager to crush the small "rebellion". If they had an supernatural hearing they would have noticed BTA laughing at the canyon side.

Mathetais heard laughing. He, kit, and Shadow goddess had released the horse on the top of the canyon. And now a sinister, wicked evil laugh came from below. Kit spotted BTA laughing to his two minions through the fog. "Mwhuauaua". Where are my shades? I need to look cool". one minion replied; "Uhmm".. "eh, Boss". "Well shades aren't invented yet and you are laughing wrong".. "it is Mwuhahahah"... "baah!!" BTA interrupted. A fourth figure seemed to sneak in on BTA and his thugs. Kit calmly wispered to Mathetais and SG.. "shhh. lets stay put". The figure walked uneasy and almost looked as it would stumble with every step. "hey! isn't that the deputy! How can't they hear him. He is making a noise" SG whispered back. Suddenly all went black.

Down in the mine Silverblade and Ironbeard had fortified themselves with enough dynamite to, as they put it themselves, blow up the sacred mountain of kentucky! "tis' be damned more fun that diggin' out rotten ore me friend, Ironbeard laughed as they killed another "walking corpse" of BigB and descented further into the mine.

In the opening Dargorn had found another treasure map where his own treasure map had marked an X. "A treasure map to a treasure map", Capstone uttered. How inventive. The new map lead down in the mines. Dargorn looked at Capstone. Capstone looked at Dargorn. They both looked at Silverblade and Ironbead fighting "walking corpses" Capstone puked and Dargorn got a grim fearfull strech in his face. They looked at eachother again and lit a torch. Dargorn began to whistle "When the saints go marching in" to comfort them. It didn't look like it helped much. No saints here they both thought.

They both wanted, well just to get the heck out of there. But a treasure map! they couldn't stand, missing that oppotunity. Well they both had bills to pay and kids to.. *ahem* feed... and. Oh well they agreed that greed was perfectly natural and healthy under these conditions and it was their duty to carry it out.

They watched as Ironbeard had found a new method of actually placing a stick of dynamite in the mouths of the walking corpses, coming from an unknow origin deep deep in the mines. "Now that is barbaric", Capstone added emotionless, some would say he blocked out every feeling in his body not to panic, as a piece of a "BigB" ear hit his suit. This time Dargorn puked. "come along ye Redneck rattle dung" Silverblade yelled at the two brave "treasure hunters".

More will come soon, and and random times at random days.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 09, 2002).]

8. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    'Bout time you continued your story. We have been waiting quite impatiently. Some major characters seem to be lacking from your story, where can they be? :wave:

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just love the fact that I have minions ;)

10. Yes joacqin, I agree, there appear to be some certain important figures missing. :wave: ;)

Come on, Archangel, it wouldn't take much to feed our little egos, would it? :D :D

11. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] From the history books.

How are we supposed to sail our Ship through this storm? The first mate "Joacqin" yelled to the new captain. Joacqin had been with Columbus to visit the indians before and he would sure as sweet rosemary want to make this trip succesfull too. But all these reefs. And in this storm! and mist! What the H*** ( cursing wasn't allowed on the ship) Joacqin yelled as a big black blur approached them. The size of a whale moving the speed of dolphins but moving above water! Turn the ship! Turn the Ship! The Captain yelled Anxiously. Joacqin Popped open a bottle of Rom and Drank half of it in one Toast for the seas. He wouldn't go down sober. If he had just had anything to mix in the rom. He kicked a sack of leaves the indians had given them away. It had rolled out in front of him. D*** "cola" of what they call it he yelled. He turned the ship hard! "She might not look as much but she's got it where it counts!" he yelled and threw the bottle into the blur only a good 30 barrels lenght away. I have too many pretty Scandinavians to meet yet. He smiled. He loved the sees and he loved the women. IF only...
    The sails ripped apart. Joacqin looked at the damage amd whispered uneased to the ship. "Hear me baby, hold together." He didn't know yet, that it wouldn't.
    ----------------------------------------

Sir Yerril! Sir Yerril! The old Sage's feeble voice ecchoed through the magnificent halls of The Morningmist temple. "Sir Yerril.. I believe.. it is time" With his final words the Sage lowered his voice and looked down. As if he could no longer bear the burden which he was about to pass on. "Has the mist in the other realm spread again? After decades of rest!" Sir Yerril voice thundered through the halls. Hastely he walked towards the scribes chambers. Chaos and yelling ruled in here now hand in hand with ancient dust and scrolls in the hundres in a dim lit shadow-red chamber. Dozens of Scribes tried to convince eachother why, the longer beards they had, the wiser they were. Though with Sir Yerril's entrence, they all silenced.

Sir! Sir! A scribe yelled "As guardian you must activate the portal and close the "Gab of Generations" again. Or.. or.. the other world will be doomed!" Another scribe with even longer beard yelled "Sir! The other Realm is certain to be destroyed if the morning mist destorts time too much there!" A scribe with no beard yelled "HE already knows all that!" The other scribes silenced, just as a hurricane suddenly silences. Then they bursted out in unison "SHHHH!! CHILD". Sir Yerril Interrupted.. "I already know all that!" He continued in a calm confident almost bored voice. "Just hand me the innecessary fragile Crystall ball, which is imperitive for the other realms survival and with too magical powers to describe in mere words." "Hail to the defender of the mist" they all celebrated as Sir Yerril left with the Crystall Ball.

He had work to do. Other forces from this realm might already be working in the "forgotten realm". All he had to do was to find them. The portal opened to a small city in a more than normally desolate dessert. A wood sign screaked in the wind. it said "boosville", without a capital "b" Sir Yerril Sighed as he went through. "I am getting to old for this" Not knowing that these words would get stuck in the forgotten realm forever.

More to come Soon and at random times. PS. Thx for the kind words all of you :)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 10, 2002).]

12. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay!! Thx, Archangel!

I love this:

LOL! I'm 15!

Great work!

13. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmm maybe it would be possible to mix rum with coca leaves.. :hmm:
    As long as you not make me mix it with Coca Cola! Yuck! Cola is best drinked on sundays as hangover cure, to mix it with any alcoholic substance is horrendous! Oh and it seems like I have overcome my seasickness! :D

[This message has been edited by joacqin (edited April 14, 2002).]

14. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

NobleAngel! You finally updated it! Woooooohooo! ;) :D

15. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Azardu and Ragusa woke up from their easy slumber. Tiamat was dancing gracefully around the the great Oak "Baldak" giggling a beautifull hymn. In return Baldak was humming in a deep voice. Ragusa hissed. "when will we me liberated from those fools. "Indeed, their joy is intolerant!",
    Azardu hissed in return. "Untill our contact "Namuras" shows up we can do nothing!" Azardu continued in an icy whisper revealing two long teeth in his mouth.

Wildfire interrupted their chatter. "Hi there!" When can I continue my training? Ragusa's face changed from a sinister look to a gentle caring look. "oh my padawan" "Soon". "Don't be so eager." "Go tell Tiamat and Baldak to show you the *Bushes of Beer trick*" Azardu said.

Meanwhile a good mile away, the Stranger forced her way through the forrest, almost in an inhuman speed. Sir Bel was coughing and swearing behind her. Fighting not to loose her of sight. It was getting dark. long shadows from the trees bended and twisted like monsters looking for prey. The red light from the setting sun made the forrest look even more mysterious, Sir Bel shivered. The stranger looked back. "come on" "we are in a hurry she yelled" Sir Bel could swear that her beautifull face had a taint of animal in it. Almost as she was part wolf. Sir Bel blamed the shadows. Well. he shouldn't have...

BACK IN THE CANYON WHERE SHRALP LAUNCHED HIS ATTACK ON BTA.

An enourmous black blur towered up in front of the panicked "Rebellion" Shralp had lead to the canyon. Just between his small group of fleeing troops and the boulders heading his way from the canyon sides. "BTA has won this battle, but he will not win the war!" Shralp yelled. And shed his first tear. Perhaps of pride. Perhaps of fear. Never had he encountered so many strange events in one day. And he was about to witness another. The crashing boulders which were roaring directly towards them dissapeared into the blur, with no sound no crash. No nothing. "What in the devil's black dress was that, Shralp grunted, happy that he would live to see another day.

Shralp and his troops stared at the enourmous black blur, which just arose from the ground like a big black mountain swallowing the boulders like crackers. Suddenly without warning an empty bottle hit him in the head. If Shralp had ever had a chance too cool down, it was over this instance. A great spanish galleon came thundering through the blur, and hammered through the dry desert before settling firmly in the ground only inches away from Shralps rebellion. "Holy Mary and her four leprichaun children", Joacqin uttered from the ship. Shralp's rebellion and the crew of Pinta were competing to be the more startled party. They didn't even notice BTA and his two grunts fighting some dreaded beasts up the canyon side a few hundred yards away.

BTA planted a fist in a beast's head, while whistling "another one bites the dust". His henchmen yelled in return while wrestling their own beasts. Master BTA. Stop that! That tune isn't invented yet, either. Just like your shades. Stop doing that! BTA hadn't been the same the last few days. He had been getting these wipes. Images from the past and the future. This song had been running in his head for hours now. He wasn't going crazy although his henchmen thought he was. More beast approached. Though they all looked more or less like a crumbling and feeble version of the deputy Invoker, stumbling their way around, they still wrapped a chilly mist around the three doomed cowboys as they closed in to finish.

EDIT; Will the Stranger reach Wildfire in time? Will BTA fight the monsters despite the odds? Will Dargorn and Capstone find their Treasure, and will the Hermit finally move into action? The coming episode will tell.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 16, 2002).]

16. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

2 episodes in one week! It's like Christmas! :D :heh:

17. /me gets her pom poms and puts her hair into pigtails and dresses up like a cheerleader... Go Noble! Go Noble!

Hehe you're right Wildfire! :grin:

18. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I hope you'll enjoy this update. And thx for reading and commenting :)

SHadow Goddess, Mathetais
    "Heeeellooooo-ooooo". Shadow Goddess yelled out in the total darkness swallowing her. Her voice echoed. It appeared she was in some sort of hall. She touched the ground. It was cold and hard. "Perhaps I am a church", she thought. It was too dark to notice anything. She sat up. A wall was right behind her. Definately a church she mumbled to herself. But where is my father? where is Kit? She remembered how it all suddenly went black at the canyon side.
    Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone or rather something. A heavy breathing emerged from the far depths of the room or hall. Something was approaching slowly but steadily. And it sounded big. "Hi"! who goes there! Her voice had a taint of anxiety now. A hand Grapped her arm. "Shhhhhh!", a voice whispered from the dark. Shadow Goddess was about to yell. "It is me Mathetais" your father... Shadow Goddess, swallowed her scream and jumped in his arms. "Dad? what.. What.. is coming?". "I don't know my little flower" They coulnd't finish their chat as a deep sinister roar suplemented the heavy breathing from afar. They crammed together and watched in fear at the direction. It was too dark to make out any shadows or silhouettes. Squizing their eyes didn't help. Suddenly two narrow eyes openend. The shapes of a wolf's eyes, The size of caravans. "A Demon! The size of church itself!" Shadow Godesses sobbed as her voice faltered. She pressed against Mathetais' chest. Its eyes were blue. Icy blue. a piercing glow of a blizzard's ice seemed to radiate from them, penetrating anything warm and gentle. If one was so bold or foolish to look into them, he would notice that they were lifeless and yet itching with an unexplainable henious and wicked evil. They looked to bear the memories of an eternity's horror and pain. Almost as if the cold of its eyes, reached for anyone's hearts and teared them apart. "oh dear" Mathetais shivered and held Shadow Goddess even closer, as any parent would ward his or her child despite the odds.

Ironbeard, Silverblade, Dargorn, Capstone, BigB
    How Bloody many BigB's will we have to fight? Ironbeard sounded a bit worn out and tired. Blasted! Silverblade yelled. I got brains in'me beard! He laughed. The two strong and sturdy miners joined in a horrific laughter. At least Dargorn and Capstone thought so. Dargorn had a desire to yell "raving lunatics!" but hesitated as he might end up chewing in a stick of dynamite. Unwillingly chew in one.
    The four adventurers descended further into the charms of the goldmine. We are closing in on the "X marks the spot". Capstone eagerly pointed at the map to Dargorn. "Well it is our mine"."Our spoil", Ironbeard intervened. "Fifty fifty" Dargorn snapped, as if he was prepared for this. We brought the map, you brough the mine, Capstone continued. Silverblade and Ironbeard looked at eachother. "Oh well" they muttered. "We're in it for the gold". "So there better be a lot of it". A red light flourished from the depths cutting through the dark hallways. "What hellish trick has BigB pulled now?", Ironbeard grunted.
    The "fantastic four", or rather, "fanatic four" ran further down the corridors, tired of this Goldmine Charade. Terror struck as they turned the last corner into a small squared cave. Any thoughts of treasures and hordes of Kentucky gold paradise vanished from their minds that very moment.
    BigB was strapped to a pole. Flames shaped as hands ran playfully on his body. Molten laven bulped around his feet feeding the mystical and scary flames. He screamed in agonizing pain. Though his voice could not, for some strange reason, be heard. But this was not the worst. A decaying body, standing next to BigB in the pool of lava, played with the remains of its own body. It looked older than the rocky mountains themselves. A long greyish beard entangled in old skin and meat follwed by a rotten face with hollow eyes and a merciless grin, seemed to observe the presence of the four newcomers. Its arms and body rapped in small pieces of torn cloth. Some places the decaying was so advanced that even bones were revealed. The corpse's grin changed to a laugh. His laugh shed terror in the four adventurers. Ironbeard dropped his dynamite in shear panick. Capstone even dropped the treasure map. They were all paralyzed in fear.

Wildfire, Baldak, Azardu, Ragusa
    Wildfire, my dear. Baldak quired the young boy in a friendly tone. Wildfire approached the old and supposed wise oakthree. "Whatta you want"? he asked, playing with the wooden figurine of a wolf, from the subterrainian treasury.
    "I have decided what your first chore shall be" With these words Ragusa and Azardu looked up. Ragusa whispered to Azardu "Namuras has to come soon, or the forces of good will nurture Wildfire too much". "What is my chore?" Wildfire asked, rather impatient with Baldak's slow speed of talk.
    "You must go to the mine of your fellow citizens "Ironbeard and Silverblade" And release the tormented soul of your deputy BigB." Wildfire looked puzzled. "Don't look so puzzled my friend", Baldak said in an all-knowing voice." "You are more than capable of doing so". Wildfire didn't feel he was capable of freeing BiGB's tormented soul. Especially not after Baldak had described the beast that held BigB's soul captive.

Headbanger, Extremist, Xenecor, Sir Yerril
    Headbanger and Extremist had reached Boosville in their caravan again. "No more caravan riding for me" Headbanger snatched of tiredom. I need sleep. This was hardly what he got. The remaining women and children of Boosville stood screaming on the roof of the saloon. The city was "infested" with walking corpses from the graveyard. The gravedigger, Xenecor, was caught in the street. She defended herself valiantly, shooting her riffle at any satanic beast which approached within a few feet of her.
    "WHAM" Extremist's and Headbanger's Waggon hit something. It sounded like metal squiked under the waggon. They hastily stopped. "OUCH"! Someone yelled from beneath the waggon. "Who dares ram Sir Yerril, the mighty defender of morningmist"? A figure rapped in a shining metal suit, surprisingly without a scratch from the accident, swiftly picked himself up next to the wagon. He looked uninjured. "My apologies Sir. Sorry sir" Extremist said rather startled. "But who the hell are you?", he continued. "I am sir Yerril, the mighty... Headbanger interrupted him. "We got that much straight Mister..." "But what are *you* doing here?", Headbanger continued stretching the *you* unnaturally long. "Such ingratitude" Sir Yerril mumbled, and changed his attention towards Xenecor and the terror in the city. With an outstreched arm, he made a swift handgesture while uttering a few words in the direction of Xenecor. The attacking corpses around her, were violently tossed up in the air and down the street, just to crash land in the dusty prairie sand a good 100 feet further down. As if a giant broom had fiercly swept across the street. Xenecor however stood unharmed and untouched. Sir Yerril brough his attention back to Extremist and especially Headbanger and said in a direct and explaing tone streching his first word even more unnaturally long. *I* am here to rescue you".

Lokken, Taluntain, Avarahtar, BTA
    Out at the hermit, Taluntain's, house, the Vulture Lokken was itching for action. "Master! Master!" "Look in the crystal ball!" "The evil is lurking everywhere". Lokken made the crystal ball show a vast amount of scenarios from around the prairie at a rediculous speed. "Stop playing with that thing Lokken", Taluntain ordered. "Just kick back and listen to some more of Avarahtar's poetry or watch BTA kick *The Undead Mob in Mithrill* later". "They'll arrive in one hour if my calculations are precise". "Anyway *Yerrie* is here now and Namuras doesn't seem to act sooner than I anticipated afterall." Taluntain then continued in a superior voice. "For the first time, I *don't* have a bad feeling about this."

Edit; Where is Mathetais and Shadow Goddess and what beast Haunts them? Talking of beasts; will Wildfire prevail or has Baldak send him out on his first mission too soon? Why didn't the Stranger and Sir Bel show up? Couldn't the *puppet master* of Evil, Namuras, have acted sooner to calm his own two apprentices Ragusa and Azardu? And what are they up to anyway?
    Is Yerril going to rescue Boosville? and will Shralp's "troops" and the crew of Pinta make good team? Who are the undead Mob in Mithrill? And how will the timetravelling work? Some of these question will hopefully be answered in the next episode.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 21, 2002).]

19. Wooohoo! Of course I will!

20. No damn wolf will get me scared. What are you talking about?!:mommy:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.