1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bombing in Bourgas

Discussion in 'Alley of Lingering Sighs' started by The Shaman, Jul 19, 2012.

1. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I imagine most of you heard it over the news already, but yesterday afternoon the news hit that a bus with Israeli tourist exploded just out of the Bourgas airport. By the last news, there are 8 people dead and over 30 wounded. It is considered to be a terrorist attack - right now rumors are that it was a suicide bomber that either blew himself up or put a bomb in the trunk. There is a suspect - by the last news it was a man with a fake American ID (driver's license) from Michigan who joined the group in the terminal. The Israeli PM and other politicians accused Iran or Hezballah; yesterday there was a mention of a Hezballah operative being questioned abou it and denying that they would target tourists; as far as I know Iran has denied any responsibility as well.

My condolences to the victims and their families, and I hope the truth of who was responsible comes out soon.

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have been there. I also feared for my life but not from bombings.

Seems like the vengeance spiral is about to heat up again. Oh boy and the more the Israelis will push the more **** like this will happen. I am going on vacation to south east Asia tomorrow and from what I understand there are a lot of Israelis there as well. I hope any terrorist will be able to see the difference between me and an Israeli soldier on holiday.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.