1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Board Upgrade

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

It needs a dark outline now. But I like it good. Real good. :D

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Better, but it still sticks out due of being grey. Try something bluish, like #6264A2 ;)

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    And who says SPers aren't demanding? sheesh :toofar:

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It's supposed to stick out a bit, otherwise no one will notice it. And that's not bluish, that's vB purple (yuk).

I think I'll stick with black now. And it looks better with a bit of border, tested.

5. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Good good good!
    This is goood - I like this a lot.
    Thank you Taluntain!
    :borg:

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Nice. very nice. :D

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

That does look good. Tal, you've outdone yourself. :)

-Edit-

Oh yeah, 900 posts. Double celebration.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Check out the online/offline indicators next to the post time. ;)

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Nice feature Talutain. :)

10. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Hmm... gem system got mixed up or FAQ just out of date?

Also, i hate the quick reply box very much, good that i can turn it off. :p

The online/offline colors don't fit that well...

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I like the black background for the quick reply box. Doesn't hurt the eyes.
    Nice touce Tal!
    Might I suggest you retain the font and colour from the timeline next to it. It would look more harmonious.

And Im definately NOT turning the quick reply off :roll:

12. Taluntain

Media:
    The online/offline indicators are temporary, I'll come up with something better when I have a few minutes. Though they're pretty good as they are.

13. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I like the online/offline indicators, and the quick reply box is great, specially now when it's white on black. it somehow fits better.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, the online / offline thing is cool. Hooray for new features!

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Not 'demanding', but asking to 'keep up the level.' :D

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ok, I REALLY like the black box. Gray was horrid, but this fits. Please don't change it again Tal. Nice status feature as well :thumb:

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

With all these great upgrades, Tal has to be rolling in the green. :money:

18. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Why do I see myself as offline even though I'm here browsing the boards?

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Right - this is great :D

20. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

Online/Offline is very good.

The quick reply box only has borders on the lower and right sides. I'd prefer a border on all four sides.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.