1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Blood for the Abyss OoC Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Ilmater's Suffering, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Hi Daie,

I'm sorry I haven't post, not sure where we are actually going. The encounter with Raven has bieng going in a different way that I thought, and I have not seen Ilmatter, I know he was busy with his new RP, but then again that Rp has not even started yet.

As per Kashim, well he really is getting confused, after all he is a samurai, but does not really has a master (lord) now, so I think that he might go thru some though time, and even change him to a Ronin.

If you think of something, just let me know Daie.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Well, I won;t double post, so...

The situation is this: SOren is walking away to hunt down this tower to do the quest. The others can either follow, or try veryveryveryvery hard to convince him to stay. Very hard.

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'll try to get to work on Raven's little plot underlying her reasons for letting her first encounter with Orianna turn out the way it did and for dragging the party into the village she pretends is hers.

My brain is aboslutely frazzled from school work so creativity is the absolutely last thing on my mind. It's hard the make much more the quick posts with the chronic headaches I've been suffering from as of late.

But Raven should be trying to take the party the same way as Soren is, she's not too big on letting a party of adventurers, regardless of their levels just end up in her city. I'm also sure a tower filled with undead surrounded by lands that her fellow yuan-ti don't patrol will make for a far more interesting betrayal.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Ok party going north time to re-group and attack. Our first objective ORCS, slaughtering them to gain vengeance for the death of the elves Deela's Feyl'a'laidin. I suggest we attack from the rear and lay waste about us to them. One it will remove them from our path and two will remove some of the dragon's servants.

Does anybody know where deepfae is?

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*kicks the eastern group up the backside* C'mon guys, shake a limb. Is everyone still alive?

We've arrived, let's see some action, before SOren has to act even more OoC.

6. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    I agree. Seems to be only 3 people left who are active in the Eastern group. Either start posting, or scrap the whole RP on the Eastern front.

7. DarkStrider

If it gets that bad come and join us in the North, we've got some cannibalistic Giants and a dragon to deal with and whatever curse the elves left on the city. After all we have a gnome :grin:

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I second DS. We have a funny, imaginative gnome, intelligent wolves, elves, dark or light. A half-giant, sea avarial, humans and a fantastic leader.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've posted a sorta 'in' if the eastern party want to take it. Or I could be seeing things. :D

10. DarkStrider

I :love: this gnome

11. Faye

Media:
    Lol, it would be alittle strange for a group heading North and the ones heading East to suddenly bump into one another.

In either way, if it comes to that perhaps a smoother transition that makes more sense RP wise would be better. However, I don't mind what course we are to take (even if we bump into each other because one of our groups took a wrong turn somewhere) so I guess it depends on the other people posting in the East side (or whats left of them).

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thr group heading North did take out after some orcs so maybe they went a little east. If the East group got turned a little north maybe the two could meet up.

13. Maurolava

I also think that if East thread does not move, we at list should meet up with North and continue there path. After all currently only Daie, Faye and me have post on East.

If not I'm looking to make a character that is being running on my head for quite sometime, if is okay could I, somehow, be added on the North thread? I don't know who is DM in here so if anything please let me know. Thank you

14. Nakia

Media:
    DarkStrider is leading our group. Check with him.

15. DarkStrider

Hi Mauro :wave: I have the Honour of DMing the north party... :)

16. DarkStrider

Ok, if anybody from the east is coming to join the north, they need to let Elwithral Irenicus know, because he's scouting for you from the air.

17. Faye

Media:
    Well, I am up for it. Seems like its gonna be me, Maurolava and Daie.

18. Maurolava

Question to EI, did you see in the woods my new character (Lavitz) or the East group (Daie, Faye and me)?

19. DarkStrider

He followed my request by pm, Mauro, and it's you and your dragon, not the eastern group yet.... ;)

20. DarkStrider

Mauro, Fanten healed 15 points of damage, and yes my druid speaks draconic, so your dragon shouldn't be too upset, any mistranslation is due to Google.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.