1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Blood for the Abyss going East

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Ilmater's Suffering, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

"How fortunate that you two are so close at hand... I assume that means the others are close by? Anyway, I assume that you two, much like myself are eager to further the paths fate has laid before us. We should waste no more time and talk to my mentor and master Ivellos Amakiir. He shall be most crucial to our survival in the lands ahead as well as to the events that lie ahead." said Raven, "Your masters within the city have sent you upon a mission of considerable danger, few who set out to the tower you seek return. Whatever you seek know that it will be well guarded by the maddened dead that reside within its walls. They hold desperately on it the last of what reminds them of the lives they once lived, of the lives they so desperately want back."

Raven laughed lighted.

"Not that I should want to discourage you from your quest. Other denizens in this area, such as the yuan-ti to the north-east are far more dangerous then the undead. You would do best to use this tower as a proving ground to see if you are ready to roam elsewhere in this wilderness."

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Soren turned when she began speaking, and planted his feet firmly on the ground. He sighed, removed his helmet, and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Enough of this arguing. We have to make a decision on this. I would rather we go and complete this quest as soon as possible, and return to SUnglow. It seems that you have other ideas. I suggest we resolve this problem before it becomes a conflict. I say we go to the Tower. Where does everyone else suggest?"

3. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Fei-Xin was getting impatient with the squabbling within the party. Obviously this was getting nowhere, and definitely not getting her back to Kara-Tur.

"I would strongly suggest Sir Soren, that we waste no more time and speak to Master Ivellos. What Raven says has its merits. I am certain his wisdom and experience of the lands surrounding us would guide us to the tower faster than our group marching blindly on without knowing the dangers ahead. This divide within the party will only do more harm than good and would ultimately only serve to slow you down. ALL this squabbling can only slow down your quest. I do not forsee Sunglow being annihilated, just because we stopped for much needed advice."

She sighs deeply. She is not sure why the paladin, with all his wisdom, could not see the merit of Raven's advice. Speaking to this ranger can undoubtedly speed up their goals to reach the tower safely. She can only conclude that his obvious dislike for her is clouding his judgement. Typical of most paladins, as she was taught by her master; they only see in black and white, and despite of all their wisdom they would refuse to look at the bigger picture.

4. Daie d'Malkin

Soren slumped his shoulders and nodded. The deep resentment most people felt for those who upheld truth and honour was beginning to display itself. He decided to follow along for now, but he shifted his greatsword almost imperceptibly on his back to an easier position to draw at speed.

This would end in bloodshed, he could feel it.

5. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Kashim remained quiet through out the discusion, but at the move of Soren's great-sword, Kashim approach him holding the sword down.

"Soren, you will regret that. I'm with you but bloodshed between us is stupid. If you want to go to the tower, then do so. I will follow you, I have not reason no to do so, if any one wants to go with us, then that up to them" Kashim smile lightly try to show clam over the situation.

Then after a few minutes of clam, Kashim then approach Fei-Xin and whispered "At the end, I also want the same thing you do, my home is in Kara-Tur, but we most stick together. Fate saw us to be here and we must finish this if we want to go back. Don't you agree?"

[ May 20, 2006, 20:58: Message edited by: Maurolava ]

6. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Fei-Xin nods in agreement.

"I agree Masahiro-san, but travelling in a group will be safer. And if the ranger is as knowledgeable as Lady Raven says he is, then he can only help our party get to the tower faster and we can avoid the dangers that lay ahead," Fei-Xin whispers back.

7. Daie d'Malkin

Soren rolled his eyes as Kashim strode away.

"I wasn't going to use it," he muttered, under his breath, "although I'll bet I have to in the near future. I can see this party's numbers dropping quickly."

Quietly grumbling to himself, he followed the group until Raven stopped, and announced that they had arrived.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.