1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Black Ice (FA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by 8people, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Altira kindly asks the elf to tell her/him why she is looking for the cursed one.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] "Why are you looking for the cursed one?" The elf looks at him for a spilt second before looking down
    "I am sent here to... deal with them." just as the elf finished talking Altiras' arm shot out and he put his hand round her neck, pulling her up from the ground and pinning her to the wall
    "What do you mean 'deal with them'?" Altira hissed angrily, Milrew backed away, looking nervously at Altira. The elf gasped for breath as Altira held her up
    "Tell me!" Altira snarled at her
    "I... I was meant to... to take..." She paused slightly trying to catch her breath "To... take... the cursed... to... Arcadia..."
    "Why!" Altira was almost shouting
    "Must... destory... cur... curse..." Altira let go and she fell to a heap on the ground.
    "Don't you think you were a bit... harsh?"
    "I couldn't help it." Altira wasn't going to admit it to Milrew, but what he had just done had shocked him, it worried him he'd do such a thing to a stranger who had done him no harm. A potential threat, said a voice in his mind. Altira coughed slightly
    "Who are you, anyway?" The elf looked up at him fearfully and huddled against the wall
    "I am... I am Enalis... Enalis Danelle" Altira sighed and reached out to help her to her feet, she flinched
    "P-please... don't hurt me."

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Altira helps the elf up and says that they had bet to leave before the thugs come back, so they head towards the city gates.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira sighs slightly and pulls the elf up and turns to Milrew
    "Come on, we better leave, getting out this damned city is the only way to avoid those thugs anyway" Milrew hesitsted to follow Altira. "What is it?"
    "We're just going to leave her?"
    "Why? What do you suggest, she's to scared to come near us." He glanced back at her, she looked away from him quickly
    "I think we should keep an eye on her." Milrew glared "If we find any of her Arkait friends we can use her as a hostage" he sneered slightly, appearing a totally differnt person to the usually rather daft person he usually appeared as.

5. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Altira figures that having her with them could get them in trouble if they encounter the Manilites, so they attempt to leave the city without the elf.

6. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira walks towards the gates of the city, he felt guilty at leaving her behind, bue what could he do about it?
    "A-Altira! Quick!" Altira turned and looked at Milrew, he was pointing upwards, Altira looked up and glared
    "Milrew it's just clo..." The clouds were writhing in the sky slowly forming together, a shaft of light burst from the centre and became wider, like a large searching eye looking down on the city
    "It must have taken a lot of magic to do that!" Altira noticed the gaurds looking where Milrew was pointing, scowling slightly
    "Oh yeah..." Said Milrew "You can't see it. Unless you're eyes are trained to magic."
    "I see it." Milrew looked mildly surprised "Really? I wonder what it is then."
    "A group of powerful wizards. That aren't nice." Milrew and Altira turned to the weak voice of Enalis "They are a group of Psionics and Necromancers, which is why another Psionic was sent to accompany you. Only a mind can protect against a mind. And the eye will see you soon."

7. Rotku

Altira relises her only chance is to find the elf again, so s/he turns back and runs off to where they left the elf.

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] (I'm back, woohoo!)

Altira turns and approaches Enalis, she is where they left her. She flinches slightly as you approach.
    "What do you want now?"

9. Rotku

Who said that? The elf or Altira

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Enalis says it (I'm always forgetting to put who says what, lol)

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Altira points to the sky at the Wizard cloud and the shaft of light.

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] as Altira watches, the air around the clouds shimmers and wavers slightly, and as if it was a signal the clouds return to normal. Almost as if whatever power holding it there was disrupted.

13. Rotku

Altira helps the elf to her feet, and asks her what she advises doing.

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Enalis stands and faces Altira, nervously, avoiding eye contact.
    "What do you suppose we should do?" Altira asked her.
    "I... I was just sent to get you, and take you to Arcadia..." She mutters something under her breath that you can't quite hear

15. Rotku

Altira politely asks what the elf said under her breath.

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Enalis shys away slightly and seems to be talking to the ground;
    "I... I said that th-the eye will find you soon, and I-I didn't have t-time for... for your attitude." Altira glared at her and she took a step back. Altira wanted to throw back a scathing remark, but felt there were more pressing matters.

17. Rotku

What's Milrew doing? Just standing there?

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Yep, it's what he does best :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.