1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Black Ice (FA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by 8people, Jul 20, 2003.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira turns away from a rather hurt looking Milrew. He began walking away towards the steps again, quitly Milrew spoke again, barely audiable:
    "I think your lying..."

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] Altira is scared ****less that his life could be in danger. (S)He couldn't be bothered about a 12 year olds' opinion of him. He walks cautiously over to the exit, trying to hide in the shadows...

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira runs down the stairs towards the exit. Altira opened the door slightly and peered out, nobody there. He signs in relief and turns round and jumps in surprise
    "Milrew! Don't sneak up on me you stupid brat!"
    "Hey! Don't call me a brat, I'm better than you!"
    "Oh really?"
    "I have arcane power at my will!" Altira drew his knife again and waved it in front of the boys face
    "And I have got the strength to silence you, now scram." He pocketed the knife again and headed out the door and glanced down the long, dark, alley before him.

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Deciding to avoid the alley and the dangers that may be lurking there, he climbs a nearby ladder that takes him to the rooftops of the city.

5. 8people

Media:
    now, you see, I don't remember a ladder. If it isn't said it isn't there.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Altira feels bad about yelling at Milrew and goes back to talk to him.

7. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira turns round, Milrew is standing by the doorway looking rather put out.
    "Look, kid, I'm sorry, right? But this is business. So don't bother yourself."
    "I'm not stupid y'know. My father is in the circle of mages." Altira glared
    "That is nothing to be proud of, you know all mages are despised here, surprised you've lasted."
    Milrew shrugged
    "I don't look it, but I'm quite advanced in the Aarcane arts."
    "You're right, you don't look it."
    "Why don't I come with you? I can help!"

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Altira glares at Milrew, then says "All right. Come along, and start helping by staying out of the way."

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Milrew tottered behind Altira, taking several little steps to each of Altiras' cautious strides. He looked immensly pleased with himself as he followed Altira alone the maze of allys and supply roads until they came to a dirty looking road with run-down houses lining the sides and a larger building, a sign announced it was 'The Black Crow' over the road, one of the houses had acracked window on theground level, the occupants seemed to be elsewhere, and a man lay face down by the pub, he gurgles every so often, an empty bottle in his hand, stone drunk most likely.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Altira tries to crawl in the cracked window.

11. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira smashed the window further and opened it and climbed in. Milrew followed him
    "Are you sure we should be here?"

12. Rotku

Altira ignors Milrew, and looks around the place they have just entered.

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira looks around the dark room he'd entered, there were broken steps up to the second floor, they look too unstable and unused, there isa small bed in the corner and a table in the far end of the room with a small bag, a plate, a silver knife and a strange bottle.

14. Rotku

Altira goes and grabs the items and very politly asks Milrew to detect the items for magic.

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] "They're not magical. The plate's wooden, the knife is just expensive silver and the bag is full of copper coins." Altira pocketed the stuff. It may turn out to be a good night after all.

Stolen:
    Wooden plate (Value 13 coppers)
    Silver Knife (Value 12 Silvers)
    32 Copper Coins

25 coppers = 1 Silver
    15 Silvers = 1 Gold

16. Rotku

What about the strange bottle?

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira reaches out for the bottle and jumps as he gets ashock from it.
    "I think I know what it is..." Milrew whispered nervously
    "What is it then?"
    "It's the bottle that's magical."
    "It's just glass. a nice colour too."
    "It's not glass. It's the blood of a Cakarich. It's a magical beast. It's an air demon, huge transparent wings and a roar of thunder." Altira shrugged and picked it up in a cloth and shoved it into his pocket.

Stolen:
    Wooden plate (Value 13 coppers)
    Silver Knife (Value 12 Silvers)
    32 Copper Coins
    Cakarich Bottle (Unknown value.)

18. Rotku

Altira goes back out side.

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Altira opens the door and steps outside, Milrew follows him.
    "There he is!"
    Altira turned, the group that was taunting him earlier was back.

20. Rotku

Altira throws the Cakarich Bottle at the ground bellow the feet of the people chasing her, in hopes of smashing it open.
    Then runs off down the street

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.