1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Best Sentence

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Tasohan, Aug 6, 2001.

1. AvaLance204 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Jon Irenicus: See the power you could hold!

PC: Casts Flesh to Stone: Mind Flayer
    Mind Flayer: Petrified
    PC: Casts Disintegrate: Lich
    PC: Casts Finger of Death: Zombie
    PC: Casts Chromatic Orb: Mind Flayer
    Lich: Death
    Zombie: Death
    Mind Flayer: Death
    PC: Hahahahahahaha!!!

Jon Irenicus: Follow, and receive the gift that is owed to you by your blood. Follow, if only to protect the weak that fell because of you.

Imoen: Rapture of the Father

2. Thunderhammer Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

"Boo says...WHAT?" or just about everything Minsc says. Also, Lilarcor saying emphatically "I am NOT an axe, I don't chop wood." or "You know, I used to be a moonblade"

3. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Actually, the best line I ever saw was when I was cheating. I had to get rid of Arkanis Gath during my Wally adventure, so I ctrl-Q'd him into the party, then released him. He then said "Oh, fine, just dump me from the party because my player got disconnected. You probably stripped me naked, too, didn't you? Bastard!"

I think this must have been intended to be a line for multiplayer... (-:

4. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Usually on multiplayer you get
    "goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight"
    I'm not sure why.

5. Nivek The Mad Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Minsc: "A den of STEENGKEENG evil...cover
    your nose Boo, we will leave no crevasse UNTOUCHED!"
    Boo: (frightened) "Ska-squeek, squeak!"

I just think of this poor lil' hamster in this maniac's backpack, frightened out of its little skull, with Minsc touching crevasses and "keecking bahts" every time you turn around...I crack up.

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] This is from BG1 too: Xzar was in my party briefly:

"Stop touching me!" Whenever you click on his portrait.

or

"I must learn this power of the mouse you speak of..." or something like that.

7. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Viconia: Edwin is it true what they say about thavian men?
    Edwin: This wizard is as redblooded as his cloak. I have left many women gasping under my ferocious onslaught!

Edwin: Silence woman! You know well I despise this form!
    Jaheira: That I do pretty Edwina...that I do.

Beholder: Oh if a beholder is guarding it, it just HAS to be cool!

Bodhi: Here mousy mousy...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.