1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Best game ever

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Stardust, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Rock-Paper-Scissors. :p :lol:

3. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well, I was going to say it's the "I got your nose" game--where you nudge someone's nose, then put the tip of your thumb between your pointer and middle finger as if you just pulled their nose off.

My 3 year old son seems to think that's the best game ever "launched," but I guess there's room for differing opinions here.

4. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Marceror

I must admitt that is a cool game:)

5. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, there's a score of good attendants here. Perhaps I should say Dawn Of War, or Baldur's Gate, or perhaps it's Torment... Heck, even Half-Life is really good. Althought not that good...
    On the other hand I enjoy playing play-by-post rpgs very much...
    Heck, I can't even decide!

6. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Hide-the-Salami ;)

7. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I have to agree there, Magpie. I wish I could find somebody to play it with more often though :p

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Cricket.

9. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

If I'm not mistaking, this is about which game deserves a computer/console game, right?
    Well, I'm affraid Harbourboy that your game is already covered. EA Sports has it for about 5 years then Codemasters took over with Brian Lara as sponsor.

On the other hand, I think that there's no game about marbles.

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Dwarf-tossing. And if you insist on it being electronic, elf-bowling is about the same thing.

11. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Welly-throwing is also a good one, if the PETD (People for the Ethical Treatment of Demi-Humans) are about. :p

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Ps:T, methinks.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bloody knuckles is also in the classic department. :smash:

14. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Snipe-hunting.

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I agree with Fel, elf bowling is a pretty damn addictive game.

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I used to do dwarf-tossing, until my sister asked for her husband back.

Surfing the stairs on an ironing-board is cool. I broke a toe when we went three up on one board.

17. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Desk hurdles in work is fun, but nothing beats 'Hide-the-Salami'.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:lol: My brother and I would use cardboard boxes instead. You had to be quick at the bottom of the stairs or you'd smack into an oak dresser and crack the stained glass window. :mommy: My brother cracked the window, honest. I *always* made the turn! :holy: :angel:

19. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Playing "find the popcorn in the blouse" at cinema`s are a good game to play.

20. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Solitaire! Also going in a closet, imagining it's a spaceship and shaking it untill it falls and someone has to rescue you, because otherwise you can't get the door open...
    As you can guess, I've done that, I cried for an hour and then wanted to do it again :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.