1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Best Class to play

Discussion in 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' started by Vhailor, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Vhailor

Vhailor Justice is not blind, for I am her eyes Veteran

What is the best class to play as in this game? I was thinking about a 2H warrior but wanted to hear what you guys think is the best.

2. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Vhailor likes this.
  3. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

Yeah, Knight Enchanter is ridiculously powerful. With Fire spells I was doing several thousand points worth of damage, nearly one-shotting everything, while hiding behind my never-breaking magic barrier.

If you want less cheese, 2-h Reavers and dual-wielding Tempests are also lots of fun.

4. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Knight Enchanters are OP because they offer a TON of party-wide defensive options in a game where survivability options are limited.
    The thing is, everyone can be an offensive juggernaut in DA:I. Knight Enchanter, in fact, has the least number of offense-boosting abilities of all the mage specializations. Which of course doesn't matter since it can still do massive damage, as pointed out above.

Still, there IS a Knight Enchanter NPC so you can pretty much play whatever class you want. Her personality makes her someone you either really hate or begrudgingly respect, though.
    I suppose that's another reason why more people prefer playing Knight Enchanter.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wouldn't say i hated Vivienne, but her being pretty hard to get along with did play a large part in my decision to become a KE on my own char :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.