1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Barmy Army in the Flesh

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Barmy Army, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    The geneticist in me is very interested in how dissimilar you and your brothers are. I see maternal heredity at work.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    About you're last post... that female "mate" of yours in the second to last link is actually pretty good looking...what is she doing hanging out with you? :p :rolling:

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Heavens Barms, would you like me to bear your children? :p

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    She wants a bit of the Barms mate... she can join the queue though, like everyone else! ;)

:p

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, you do have a kinda cute girly look to you, but I'm not in the queue - you're not really my type.

:p :p

6. Barmy Army

Media:
    :( Was holding out for you mate! :(

:)

8people and Splunge like this.
  7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LMAO! :lol:

repped :)

8. Ziad

Media:
    From your posts about 8's pictures I thought you didn't go for people who are young enough to be your children :p

9. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    98% of the BOM members are young enough to be Splunge's children.

10. Splunge

Media:
    *ahem*

That would be 98.25%.

Give or take a tenth of a percent.

:p

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Dear oh dear. You and your mates look like a right bunch of nuisance chavs.

Nice chain.

12. Barmy Army

Media:
    I'll slot you for that, init!

13. Ziad

Media:
    They're called "neds" over here :lol:

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, them as well.

15. Barmy Army

Media:
    I've just put a couple more on, incl. one of my little nephew. He's a right little legend!

That's on the album on here by the way, on my profile.

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Nice tattoo you got! Some Chinese dragon I think?

17. Barmy Army

Media:
    Thanks man. Yeah, basically. I'm going to use it to have like a half sleeve, with some moari design round it. When I have the monies :)

18. Harbourboy

What on earth are you doing with a Maori design? I can't think of anybody LESS Maori than a pasty Yorkshireman!

19. Barmy Army

Media:
    They're cool. Have you seen the one Billy Connolly has? I'd like something like that.

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe! :lol: Thought he'd pick some Celtic designs? You should have seen his Mehndi hand tattoos expressing his feminine side during Diwali last Friday! :p j/k

I'm not into tattoos, but these Maori designs are crafty! Are they the same as Polynesian, like Dwayne Johnson ("The Rock") has? Or just close to it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.