1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Are you brave enough? What do you do?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by jbigdaddy, Feb 1, 2002.

1. ShadowDaemon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Heh heh, the 3 litter was from a Smiths supermarket which is a largish franchise in Utah.

No offence to all you who will have your eyes on SLC this month... the olympics are pissing me off and I wouldnt go to If my ticket were free. If my state and country hadnt capitalized as much as they have on this wonderfull oportunity, I would feel different. Its taken the spotlight off of the accomplishment opf dedicated athleats and made it a mockery.

I will however watch Ice Hockey on TV. I think my country has a shot at the Gold this time... anyone willing to take that bet? :evil:

2. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I think Australia is third in world Icehockey at the moment. Too bad:(

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited February 02, 2002).]

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Thomas Felding at your service ;)

Danish student that is getting out of high school this summer. What to do next I have no clue of, except getting pulled in the army :(

anyhow, I have a bar which I like to fool around with and I like D&D. Making a d&d trivia as I post, hehe :)

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I can't do this... my fans will discover where I live.... soon they will be at my front door... Well I'm not at home so that's no problem :D

Marnix Karssenberg is the name. I'm 20 years and work 32 hours a week in the Helldesk of Dutch biggest Internet Provider. I survive those work-days by spamming the boards very much :) I'm very sportive, I do tabletennis for 10 years in a club, I do Moutainbiking, Pool, Darts, Squash and Fitness too.

A second addiction of me is music. I'm a great fan of melodic and/or symphoic metal music.

For the rest I am a party animal. I go out much.

I'm also fanatic (not extremist) christian....

I live in Arnhem, the Netherlands in a very large family. I have 2 parents (:p), 2 sisters (18 and 17) and 2 brothers (21 and 13) My eldest sister already left the house and lives somewhere in Arnhem, my eldest brother leaves next month. My youngest brother has a Syndrom of Down so requires some additional attention buit s very cool and funny often (however not always :))

My picture: http://home.hetnet.nl/~ma1rnix/arnmarnix.jpg

5. Zaragoth Guest

My name is Jakob. I'm 17 years old. I hate life. I hate death. I like metal. I live in Sweden. The only thing that makes living worth while is music.

[This message has been edited by Zaragoth (edited February 02, 2002).]

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

And what about your knackebrod addiction?

And how can you hate life when you just saw the best concert ever.

7. Durothil Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

My name's Chris (yes, another one) and I live in ELKHART, IN (<pokes DRSW> Get our of my territory!!) and I am a 15 y/o who gets a rather nice tan from his computer. I am currently unemployed, but looking for a job at Walden Books so I can increase my FR book collection.

8. Zaragoth Guest

Ah.. sorry Headbanger. I forgot.
    Ok, the only thing that makes life worth while is Music (That includes the great concert too!) AND knäckebröd!
    :cool:

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And I'm just another mudd creature without name that enjoys life and burns the books with maniacal mass murderers instead of keeping them on a shelf (Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, etc etc).

Life rules!

10. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Guess so :

"Life is death and death is I"

11. Arwen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Why in the hell am I doing this?
    Okay, my name is Anastasia, I'm 25 years old, live in Nashville, TN. I'm married and have 2 dogs I love and 2 cats I hate. What else? Obviously, I play RPG a lot. Love black/gothic metal, delta blues, bluegrass (I know, I know... don't call me a redneck!)and old classics - I mean Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple, not Mozart. Ride a bike with my hubby as often as we can. I also have old-fashioned hobbies such as gardening, knitting and sewing (the last two come in handy, because my dress size is called "Miss, have you looked in the kiddy section?"
    /me runs out of things to say

12. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Right. *deep breath* I'm taking the plunge....

Domina (or Dom), 14, in Athens, Greece. A fanatic gamer for about two years, and a D&D fan for almost a year now. I'm trying to live through school (note the trying ;)), and I want to do genetics as soon as I get out of highschool.

Stuff I do: Well, I play videogames a lot, I read fantasy.... I'm a big-time SP addict and I even post news here.

I have to say I'm a metalhead too. I download songs by the dozen (and with MY dial-up connection), that's saying something. Certainly makes life worth living, though it's not the only purpose of my life.

I wish I went out more! *grin* But when you're 14 it hardly seems likely, so I spam on the boards and chat instead. ;)

13. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31

"Oh Spammer Where Art Thou"

Hey Tiamat how's it going?

[You do know you can't be made an idiot and a moron at the same time, right? The only alternative left is banning...] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited February 03, 2002).]

14. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Durthil! Whazzup?! LOL. So far we're the only two in the great lakes region. I think I'll stay around for awile more in your so called "territory" I was here first:p:lol:

15. jbigdaddy Gems: 5/31

Hey everyone thanks for posting, its cool to see what you all do. :evil:

16. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  17. jbigdaddy Gems: 5/31

I didn't mean stop posting. I meant nice to know about everyone that has posted so far AlienBoy.

18. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

OK; Will's the name. I'm 18 (19 at the end of next month) and Im about halfway through my gap year before I go to Reading University to study English. I enjoy computer/video games of all sorts, particularly RPGs, as well as anime, music (playing, listening to and writing), reading and watching films. I recently took up Tae Kwon Do which I am enjoying immensely. Im an immense geek and I suspect this will never change. There we go; thats at least a glimpse of Will as he stands today.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Okay, I am Johanna, and I am 16-year old International Baccalaureate studdent who lives in Finland. I am in love with my teacher and all the time trying to not to get committed to psych ward due to being psychotic.

I got interested in D&D by reading fantasy books, and my firs(and only) CRPG is Baldur's Gate 2. I would play P&P version, but the group home does not deem it suitable.

I am an avid promoter of open-mindness and all that.

Ara
    (Saw Princess Bride yesterday... can't stop laughing...)

[This message has been edited by Arabwel (edited February 04, 2002).]

20. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I'm a...
    COWARD! I fail Jbigdaddy's post!! I am not brave enough to do this [morale failure] I forever bow my head in shame to you superior beings.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.