1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Anyone here remember their first topic?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by fade, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

LOL @ Firestorm :D

And look at the dates; it was posted in 2000, while the user registered in 2001...
    Confusing? Maybe...

2. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Funny...

I was searching for my first post some minutes before and I wasn't even aware of this thread... :eek:

Anyway, I finally found it and I'm quite surprised. I thought my first post was in the BG forum, since I was afraid -as a newbie I was- to click on this AoDA forum...(yes, you guess right - USA bashing :rolleyes: )
    It's at the end of the second page.

Here it is

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think my first topic was in BG2 forum 'which NPC would you be' or something simular. Perhaps if I ever find it I shall post it up here. but I honestly can't remember it too well.

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I actually don't remember, but I remember it was April, I was bored and I found a question in some forum with Planescape:Torment which I simply had to reply on. Later I felt in love with that forum. And I don't regret it. :)

5. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

6. Scythesong Immortal Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Media:
    No... That was too long ago in my first incarnation. Zantetsuken, and IIRC it was addressed to Tjekanefir about how to kill something in BG2.

7. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Woah! Kitiara has been around since the days of double posting! That's a loooong time!

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yes, Do I ever. It very nearly got me into a lot of trouble, if I correcrly recall. It was the Drizzt killing Obsession thread in the TOB forums. I was a very angry person.

11. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] @Firestorm LOL :lol: :lol:

I guess this must be my first topic. Heh, first one and i post into both SoA and ToB forum :D
    I'm really suprised though... there were quite some things i knew then as well as some really dumb i did not.
    Not to mention my truly suberb english back then ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.