1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Anti-Discrimination, Oppression and Over-Legalism

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by NonSequitur, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Wow, its all you, you, you isn't it?

I'd like to tell ya, I wasnt' talking about *you* at all.

I was only speaking about myself, in response to you lumping me in with the dreaded, "liberals." I was explaining my incredibly complex political stance, for all to see, which I will not take back. If it makes me a, "liberal" then fine.

Try to relax a little, have some fun.

Edited in response to the post below (I won't make a new one... in regard to that anyway)

Stop. Take a breath. Read what I said above again. I will not be dragged into a flame war with you. It was all about me, I don't know anything about you. If you wish to continue this, pm me.

[ December 15, 2004, 21:36: Message edited by: ArtEChoke ]

2. toughluck Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You were replying to my post about liberals and you are insinuating that by the fact that you are the liberal, and by definition (as stated by myself), I am the dichotomy of liberal, by saying that you, as a liberal "usually go against the grain of conveniently hating groups of people who do things differently than myself" are presuming that I do not.

As for:
    I will not relax. It would mean I have stepped back. Oh, as for "having fun":
    Forum rules state that:
    (emphasis mine)
    It's either serious or having fun. If you are having fun when someone is trying to be serious, you are mocking them, and doing that on purpose.

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I do so love it when the noobs quote forum rules to the guys who've been around since said rules were written. :shake:

And ArtE's right - this is the Alley, but for hell's sake...it's an internet forum for a bunch of gamers discussing politics. Don't get so defensive.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sorry NonSequitur, but apparently this thread is unsalvageable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.