1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Amon-Ra read this

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by TinkyWinky, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Winterborne Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Carlito? All the times other pimps been tryin to get into my pants, they fail. You know Im gonna cost more than that yo. I know you want my balls as yo own, and youre too afraid to do the job yoself, so ya get some professional ball-slicer to do it for you, I aint got time foe this shiznit. Carlito, until I gets my pay, yo aint got right to steal nuthin from me. You know my jewels are for real. Thats why Im thinkin about keepin em. Go ahead, carlito, send yo pro-ballslicers at me. in the end, im gonna have a new bag of marbles. Carlito, youre just AXIN to be seperated from Valentine. You can work with her for all I care, as long as you keep up the workin efforts, see.

Tiggah Ali

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

LOL
    good one, Moeken.

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hey, lets see just how many roll eyes I can put in this post for all of you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Shura Gems: 25/31

LOOOOOOL

5. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Yo yo Tiga' Ali, you best not be fogettin' that Fromasta' hi'ed me az hiz personal Hired Goon. That be why I ain't pimpin an' whorin'. I'ze ain't no ho, Biotch!

6. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

So, no news from TinkyDicky ??

7. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] It doesnt look like he's coming back. Heck how can you top that reply Amon-Ra gave.

8. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hehehe... thanks Frog... i do my best... :)

It was probably someone i know, either in real life or on this board and they were just playin' with me...

Amon-Ra

9. TinkyWinky Banned

[​IMG] okay, listen, i don't have problems with anyone except Amon-Ra, and now fag master blackthorne, piss boy vile, that nut eating cocksuker shura, and some faggit named tal, what a bitch...

Now Amon, your response to me only goes to show how much of an arrogant, egotistical prick you really are. The only thing you seem to do is attack my grammar, thats not the point of this freakkin post, I wrote it up in about 2 min, i didn't double check shit, unlike you of course, because i don't have to be perfect, i'm not a ecentric mutha fukkin bastard like your self.

You say you don't respect those that cheat, well, lets think about that. People that buy the game can do whatever they want, you should just respect them just for buying that damn thing, unlike you, whom suggested in an old post you don't even buy games. Your just some leech that doesn't even support great games. Its sad when a leech like yourself goes around tellin people how they don't respect someone for cheating, when they're cheating the game industry for what they've put 10months+ of work into.

You say your an aetheist, now thats a joke. Seems that all these people on this board came to worship you cause you seem to think your a god. Your "followers" are just as ignorant as you are, its pitiful. You even have moderators willing to ban me to protect yourself, sad sad sad little boy. Needing protection cause you can't really defend yourself.

if you don't understand what i'm saying, go read a friggin dictionary or something you fukkin english bitch.

10. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hey Amon-Ra,

Maybe it's your girlfriend who's mad about you and she use the board to tell you all sort of crap that she cannot tell in real life. :D

**Starting to get hot here**

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I'm guessing we won't be seeing TinkyWinky around here much longer... That's a real smart move insulting both a moderator of these boards and the owner of the site in your first sentence. But I suppose I'm not surprised given the level of intelligence I see in your posts. Resorting to vulgarity and insults to make a point just shows everyone how limited you are in both mind and imagination.

Now I warned you once about the vulgarity and flames; any further posts from you that do not maintain a civil tongue, I will simply make a copy of to give to Taluntain and then delete.

By the way, your spelling and grammar hasn't improved since the last post...

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited March 14, 2001).]

12. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Begone, child.

Is it just me, or is it difficult to swallow any shit-talking from someone that voluntarily dons the name 'Tinky Winky'. That's too comical, I'm picturing a squirrely 14 year-old boy weighing all of 85 pounds and typing furiously fast to get his newfound vocabulary across before his 500 pound mom comes into the computer room and beats him with a spoon for being insolent. A mere five feet away lies a copy of "See Spot Run". Heh, yet to be opened.

How long until this 'faggit' gets the boot?

Why single out Amon-Ra anyways? I kinda wish this little puke would've started something with me. It's been a while since last my verbal blades have drank blood, and man, are they ever parched.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Very soon. Trust me on that.
    In fact, as soon as I see another at least vaguely offensive topic.
    Maybe sooner.

14. Winterborne Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Lol, this is classic. If youre gonna ban his azz, at least keep the thread up as a memorial for something pretty damn interesting. I kinda hope this goes on forever. Just let him talk his shiznit, you'll probably get used to it. I bet i'm gonna be targeted soon also. The more crap he talks, the more funny-ass comebacks Amon-Ra will give, and i would never get tired of reading those.

BTW, Amon-Ra, here is your queue, don't forget the pimp-slap this time.

Tiggah-Ali

15. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Alright... I can't keep doing this, so...

Let's keep this simple, as my points have already been made, but:

1: I do not care if you think me egotistical. If you need to resort to blatantly singling me out and attacking me in an illogical fashion, so be it. But don't be surprised when in replying I sound arrogant. You insulted me first, without knowing me, without even knowing the full story. Lastly, you did so in a fashion that would embarass a 5 year-old. Forgive me if I did not stoop to your level...

2: I DO support the gaming community. I am and will forever be a computer programmer. I will devote my entire life to coding the games that future generations will play. Will I be pissed if 50% of the little bastards out there aren't paying for it? No. Because I know that people can't put a patent on bits. Would I enjoy the extra 50%'s money? Sure. But I would know that in most situations people can't afford to buy new games, and don't have mommies and daddies who are willing to shell 50 bucks for a video game. So I play the pirate and get what I want. Am I hurting anyone? If I didn't have the money to begin with, I would never have purchased the game. Thus my playing without purchasing has a similar flaw that Communism does. Half the people don't work, and the other half get pissed off because they always do, and feel cheated.

3: You insult the people here like you have some kind of weight here. Yet by insulting myself, the moderators, and of all things Sorcerer, in your first posts nonetheless, you have just about made yourself as insignificant as you could possibly be. Your entire argument was in bad taste, as the matters of which you spoke had already been resolved. Next time, do your homework before you start a flame war with an intelligent member of an intelligent board.

*curls fingers, slap!

Tiggah: I never forget...

Tal, BTA: Thanks for the backup, nice to know you don't stand such targeted, unnessecary flaming. Fun as it may have been, sorry to have been the focus of such a wasteful topic.

Wassup: :) my girl would talk to me about it, and i doubt anyone would call me egotistical if they knew me as well as she does... To me, flaming and ego wars are a game, nothing more.

Wise One: feel free to carry this torch, if you'd like... I'm done with it for a while. In fact, I was done with it about a month ago and then this guy came along and I was reborn...

Amon-Ra

[This message has been edited by Amon-Ra (edited March 15, 2001).]

16. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Well, TinkyWinky got his ass handed to once again. His pitty insults are no match agaisnt Amon-Ra's wit.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31

nut eating cocksuker?!!
    Learn how to spell first, twinky.
    Or it must be very difficult to type while fucking one of your family members because stupidity like that can only be inbred for 4 or 5 generations.
    You're what, 13 or 12? fukkin indeed.
    bwahaahahahahaha.
    Yeah, Amon's an arrogant bastard but at least his lines are great, coherent and do not stink of idiocy. Faggit. Ahaahahahhaaha

BTW, can anybody tell me what a pimp slap is?

18. User Name Banned

19. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] This post and its continuation really depresses me - can't we all be nice again?

20. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

This coming from a user named "Slappy?"

Oh yeah, BTW, Amon-Ra got BG2 from me. So if you want to bitch at someone...

[This message has been edited by Vile (edited March 15, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.