1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA adventures

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Gothmog, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku's latest adventure in ALFA:

So Rotku has got a new position, as well as a lot more work! Okay, my boasting has ended.

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I want my Tome of Undeath, perhaps I could use it to destroy the vampire that is currently after me. :-/

Also props to the TPI team, excellent server.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

After a lot of trouble, fade, I have finished making the place where the tomb is hidden. So now you can actully find it ;)

4. fade Gems: 13/31

Yay. Heard two people have died there already. Mind telling me who they were? I hope one wasn't Smoke, I need someone to look for the tome with me.

If he is gone perhaps I could recruit Kage. If not should probaly recruit him anyways since I kinda need a tank. :D

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My last application has been pending review for about 10 days now. Is this normal, or should I make another?

6. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'd wait a few days more if i were you.

Rotku... do you have a graveyard on your server? with the tombstones and all?
    hmm, though now that i think about it, it doesnt seem like it really fits in there. ;)
    I just though it might make a nice big graveyard, if you could place a tombstone for every dead char (awful much of module updating though :( )

7. fade Gems: 13/31

Trying logging in on www.alandfaraway.net. It could be that the email was lost. If you haven't gotten a reply in two weeks or so, and you still can't log in, might as well make a new one.

8. Rotku

A grave yard in isles full of pirates doesn't seem right...

Rotku needs more time! If only I could have a 20 hour day, I'd actully be able to get some more things done *sighs*

On another note, the application process should be speeding up soon, as the number of reviewers have increased. I don't know why, considering they are planning to change the whole system anyhow.

9. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

NC is down, I'm currently strolling round Shadowdale with a handful of other NC refugee's.

Well, it was either shadowdale, or being an elf on selgaunt... :( I know which one I prefer.

10. Rotku

Good choice. Been an elf on Selgaunt isn't that fun as I've found out...

Why is it that people argue so much? ALFA would be such a better place if poeple weren't bickering the whole entire time.
    *sighs*

11. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

It'd be fun to join the rebel elves though I bet, only if you're not going to be killed at the first approach of a PC< ie, being a pretty high level.

*shrugs*

Pherpaps I'll travel to Sembia with Shivan and Hurc sometime to check out the elves place.

12. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm in now(!) *goes off thinking up a character*

13. Rotku

Well guess where you should come?
    The Pirate Isles is a great place! Not saying that the other servers are any worse... or prehaps I am...
    But come along anyway. We've got two campaigns at the moment designed for low levels so your new character will fit right in. Here and here. Sign up!

Anyhow, welcome to ALFA!

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

W00t! Nearly level 3!

*claws at border to level 3*

EDIT/: WooP! level 3!

[ March 26, 2004, 09:18: Message edited by: Frostbite ]

15. fade Gems: 13/31

I recently achieved 6, but the biggest thing is, I got my first magic items. It is a ring that casts animate dead once per day. Kric is finally a necromancer! Probaly sounds silly but I was quite depressed that I wouldn't be able to summon a zombie or skeleton till level 9, because I really doubt I will ever get that high. But now I can summon a zombie whenever my little black heart desires.

16. Rotku

Shoot yous level fast! You're all power gamers at heart, admit it!

17. fade Gems: 13/31

It has been about 2 levels a month so far. Most of it is due to the every night dm quests that go on in Selgaunt. So poo on you :D

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Mine is mostly part to being the only druid on NC, and thus ADM Voran's favoured ;) I get lots of druidy quests and such when we're the only ones online.

Thinking about travelling to Daggerdales, been so long since I was last over that way might pay the place a visit, bit of nostalgia.

One thing that confuses me though, when I used to play is was always the server with the most people online, now-a-days it seems to be servers like NC, Selgaunt, SD, WD and IWD that are full of players, :( I hope Arien and the druid grove are still about.

19. Rotku

Ever sinse the quake DD has been loosing people. It's ashame, it was always such a fun server. Hopefully the DMs should be able to draw some of the players back... or prehaps Rotku should steal them for TPIs...

Rotku's starting up a weekly campaign in Triboar once it goes live. And what's even better is that it's a NZ server, so therefore will be in my timezone! Atlast!

[ March 31, 2004, 11:14: Message edited by: Rotku ]

20. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

:) good luck with your campaigns there Ruler,

*sighs* A great shame that DD is loosing players then, perhaps I can drag my ranger troupe with me over there some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.