1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA adventures

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Gothmog, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Himo leveled.
    Himo died.
    Himo doesnt like big orcs wielding big axes. Especialy when they roll natural 20. Seems his luck ran out.

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Start is Shadowdale then :-D

Valawyn is having much fun there.

[ January 03, 2004, 19:25: Message edited by: fade ]

3. Gothmog

Oh, i dont think so :shake:

NC is much, much fun. There are a lot of active DMs a few even euro-friendly so there's something going on all the time.

I've decided on my next char. A monk, dedicated to his pursuit of perfection. Now i have to read something about Kara-Tur so i can create a great background for him :cool:

4. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Woop! Come back to good ol' Frosty in NC. Hmm, Gothmog, we'll have to travel over to DD some time to see what chaos Bel is playing at :D

5. zarjazz Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Sad to hear it.. But I never did thing you would
    get Himo rezzed after the debackle on SD..
    Hope you new char is as fun as the last...

6. Gothmog

Well, he was a great guy.. bit little but still great :)

As for this one i have now... He's fun but i dont think he'll last long. First off he's a lvl1 monk. And they usually dont live long. *shrugs*

Glad to see you in here Zar!
    You're still playing Lathander-guy on DD?

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Bah, all this ALFA crap with servers going, I read somewhere that NC/AC was moving out of ALFA too :( just never gonna be the same.

*thinks of the servers that she never got a chance to play on*

:(

8. Gothmog

[​IMG] HAHA!

Today i have officialy joined the Dark Side :grin: :spin: :rolling: :grin:
    As an ADM for NC :eek:

I just have to get HotU tomorrow and then the Orc bloody huge massacre will occur on NC. By a zombie lvl40 Himo Heian :evil: :flaming:

Come and visit us there sometime :thumb:

9. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Okay, then, I'll forget about my evil drow, and bring Azira back :D ahh, you would slaughter a poor defensless half elven lass now would you?

I tried to save your halfling sized ass once, and what did I ever get out of it?

10. Gothmog

Nah, nah i wont kill you... personaly. I heard you get all sorts of trouble for pressing "Kill Player" button. So i'll rather deploy a more subtle tactics.... like saying its a storm and casting "Call Lightning" as a lvl15 druid on you :D

Come with your evil drowishes to the lands of Cormyr. You might even get a black dragon as a pet... or she might get you? :p
    It would be nifty to have/be such a pet, eh?

Eventhough i got HotU, Vault is currently down and it will be brought up in 12 to 72 hours. So thats when the fun begins :)

11. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Is everything still down? Is all access denied to the player vault , do you know?

12. Gothmog

Hey, if you can come on NC right now.

Its local Vault allowed = you can bring in any char you played (and is saved on your HD).

I'm loggin in right about now :)

Of course when the vault comes back up, this new char XP and loot will be gone. But its fun anyway :D

EDIT: Naah, i couldnt login... some other Haks needed. :(
    says it'll take 40min

[ January 16, 2004, 23:18: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

13. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

It's just that when I try to log in (on the member login thing on the Alfa front page) I get Access Denied coming up.

Is there a time limit to start playing before you're membership is revoked?

14. Gothmog

Well, inactive players have been removed couple of times. Player Purges.
    Its probably that.

There's really nothing you can do, except apply again and add that you were already a member, but couldnt play before, couse you didnt have HotU.

Well, at least you'll come to see real ALFA not a playground as it is now :)

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

The Vault is still down, due to some hard waer problems when moving it. No one has any idea yet when it will be back up, but there are always the Beta Servers to play on.
    From a quick conversation with someone, about the problems it sounds like a small thing, which can easily be fixed.

<Rotku> What's happened with the Vault? I thought it was only going to take about 6 hours to move, and that was two days ago
    <Baalster> It's rather amusing .. we're waiting for someone to eject a CD ...
    <Rotku> ...interesting
    <Baalster> indeed. And then some network config (as root) before our AFS team gets to install and configure it. 2-3 hours once the CD is ejected and the network is configured.

That's about all I know of it, so it shouldn't be long, hopefully.

16. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lol, waiting for someone to eject a cd?

On the other hand *sigh*

I need to make my red wizard again, and will have lost the 350 or so gold I have made in Selgaunt :-(

17. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Where can we get the haks from? I have no idea :(

18. Gothmog

Hehe, i DMed for the first time today :D
    And killed my first PC as well. He was lvl9 and i set bodak(CR15) on him. He could defeat him, if he only made his save - but he didnt = instant death. :cool:

NC these days is a complete playground! As soon as you start you can lvlup to 9th level! And then take revenge on some mosters for killing you're old characters&whatever. Rampage :)

Ah, Vault... yesterday i heard it'll be back up in 12-72 hours. So rampage time is running out fast

As for Haks.. i got them from a DMsite - faster.
    This is posted on the boards however:

19. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

*_*

I need to get my drow shifter on there quick!

20. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Why would you set a CR 15 monster on a single level 9 PC, especially one that has an instant death attack? Pretty cheap IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.